My 2023 babies!

Happy new year everyone! Here are all the babies I made in 2023 :smiling_face: I hope to make more this year! Feel free to share yours as well!!

21 Likes

Happy New Year to you!

Every time I see your Teegan I can’t help but smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They’re all beautiful but she’s my favorite of the bunch and I just want to give her a big squeeze!

Here are my 2023 babies:

18 Likes

Here are mine. Not many at all but I have been busy with other hobbies

19 Likes

Happy New Year!

19 Likes

2023: a practice face, a silicone Steven and then an ADG repair. 2024 will hopefully hold a lot more!

17 Likes

Happy new year! Here’s my bunch of babies :heart:

22 Likes

And almost one more, but still have a little more to complete!

18 Likes

Doesn’t seem like very many considering how much time I spent on dolls this year.

17 Likes

Here’s my completed babies of 2023. I have a few more close… lol

20 Likes

Here are mine. I moved a little slower this year. Spent more time on each doll and more time with family. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Happy New Year. Here are the ones I finished. I have a handful that are so close to finished but not so they didn’t make the cut.

21 Likes

I felt the same way :sweat_smile:

1 Like

17 Likes

My one and only, Kai:

16 Likes

If you don’t mind clicking a link, mine are all displayed here:

The little silicone Angel in Pooh is actually my first baby for the DOTW show in 2024.

16 Likes

Everyone’s babies are just Beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for posting all these amazing babies!! I did NOT paint one baby this whole past year-------what a lazy a$$ I am!! LOL. Maybe 2024 will work out better for me.

13 Likes

I’ve had some health struggles and I’ve only painted one this year. Haven’t even done a photoshoot yet. I’ve got several that still need their pictures taken. Maybe this year I’ll get around to it.

11 Likes

I counted up and I made 53 babies this year. I won’t do a collage cuz I don’t have the patience but :flushed: 53!

18 Likes

Here are mine! 2023 Babies

16 Likes