My 2023 babies!

That might be the group record? That’s more than one a week! (And you have a job)!

9 Likes

Well @RosieCait you beat me by exactly 10 babies, lol. I made 43 in 2023.

16 Likes

Retiring in 2023 allowed me to paint more, so I had 28 and some didn’t make it to the collages as I do them in form of the magnets, so I can remember them all :wink: :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Wow those are some pretty babies ladies!! I made 33 dolls this year, one with painted hair all the rest rooted. To many to make a collage but here are a few of my favs! Happy New Year everyone! x

17 Likes

Oh I ADORE them all but especially Grumpy Sage :heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful babies everyone!

1 Like

32 rooted dolls it’s an amazing accomplishment!

3 Likes

17 Likes

I actually painted 33 dolls this year. All with rooted hair except for the little squidling. I didn’t get decent pics of a few of them. So I left those off of the collage. And I didn’t get great pics of most of them because they were mostly doll show dolls. I tend to finish doll show dolls immediately before leaving home or even in the hotel room the night before. This year I vow to do better and prioritize photoshoots for every doll. Most of the babies found their forever home. Tika, Manuela, and Margot are still sitting in the bin from the Kansas Doll Show, waiting patiently for Rose. Shyan Mermaid is set aside for my great niece’s birthday in June. And the little squidling (in the pic with Margot and Missy) became a keeper because Maven has claimed it as her “octopus baby.”

16 Likes

WOW you have been busy! Did you sell them all?

2 Likes

Holly Molly, 33 rooted heads!! :scream: :+1: :star_struck:

4 Likes

All except two!

4 Likes

Thanks so much Joy! x

1 Like

Thank you dear! x

1 Like

That is awesome!

3 Likes

Finally got around to making a collage :blush: my 2023 babies

18 Likes

Martin is still my favorite of yours from this year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful! I can always distinct your work from others!

2 Likes

Beautiful. I love your work.

1 Like