Most Realistic Kits- Still in Production

Okay, I have seen some amazingly lifelike dolls, but I keep coming across babies I love that are no longer in production, LE sold out, etc. So my question to all of you is- who do you feel are the most realistic babies currently available, or that will be available soon? Pictures please, especially if it’s your own work. I love seeing different interpretations! :smile:

9 Likes

Interesting question. I’m watching!

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

Lololol me 3!!!

2 Likes

Some of my most favorites I’ve done, that seemed the most realistic kits were these babies. Everleigh (I did 2) by Laura Lee Eagles, and Tina Kewys Lucy, and Will by Natalie Scholl. I’m trying to think of super realistic kits thatd I have never painted. I know there are some. Jayden Scholl. That one is super realistic but I didn’t just love it.

I can’t wait to hear who else everyone thinks of.

v

10 Likes

I’m not fond of how She turned out but, She is only the 6th baby I have made and the first non BB kit. She is very detailed. This is Her without her body I just stuffed a onesie and she is needing lashes.

She is Zhenya by Olga Auer

11 Likes

Ok. I misread your post. Sorry about that. Will and Lucy I still see quite a bit for sale even though they are sold out. Not everleigh though… She’s about impossible to find… I’ll have to think on kits that are just now in production.

2 Likes

Amanda she’s really cute and very realistic too! I love squishy faced babies so much.

2 Likes

Americus, anything Bonnie Brown, and lot of Cassie Brace’s ‘coming soon’ sculpts.

4 Likes

My current favorite of BB is Grant Fagan and my keeper kit is Maizie Arcello.

Grant WIP:

Maizie Arcello (reborned by Silvia)

12 Likes

I love her!!!

1 Like

I would love to get Americus

1 Like

…those little hands and feet…:slight_smile:

For older BB kits still in production, I think Sugar can be made very realistically. And the Realborns, of course. Other than BB I think Cassie Brace does the most realistic kits.

This is my Petra Naomi…(Sugar) that I made some time back.

And the second one is my Mary Carole (Zachary Brace)

4 Likes

PPMPB! (Please post more pretty babies!)

7 Likes

Lol is that actually an acronym?

3 Likes

Indra is so beautiful. I never reborned her. Now I wonder why?

It is now!

1 Like

I LOOOOVVVVVE INDRA!! She is so pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not in production anymore but love this baby Poppy !

Madison Arcello

And Cindy Musgroves babies have a lot of detail love them!

5 Likes