Most Realistic Kits- Still in Production

@Sony72 did you ever do your Indra???

2 Likes

andra looks very real beautiful great job

1 Like

I’ve been out most of the day, but am thrilled to check in and see so many awesome little ones. Keep 'em coming! :grinning:

I love all of these!!

I think this thread is going to be dangerous for me. What did I get myself into!? Lol. NOW I WANT TO PAINT ALL THE BABIES!! Bwahaha! :smiling_imp: :wink:

3 Likes

Your Indra is absolutely incredible! Such perfect detail, and wonderfully painted!

1 Like

Do you think summer rain fits?

2 Likes

I am working on her right now, and she is lovely. But I feel that some of the sculptors sort of exaggerate their poses making them feel more lifelike, because they look like they’re in action, whereas all BB reborns seem to feel very at rest, at least IMO.

2 Likes

Your sugar is really lovely! I think I may buy her soon. Were you happy with her limbs too?

I think the RealBorns are awesome!

9 Likes

Me too Pia! Especially YOURS❤️

2 Likes

I have made a lot of dolls over the years, and my favourite is Noah by Reva

I love bonnie Browns dolls, and I really really don’t like LLE dolls at all. I have never made one and I have made close to 400 dolls now. Haha!
I did by Lincoln but hated him so I sold the kit on.

The twins A and B are my next for lifelike realistic go to now. I have done about 15 of them. B is most popular.

9 Likes

I have not yet had a LLE or a Bonnie Briown! :scream_cat: but I want too!

2 Likes

Soirse by Bonnie Brown is one of my favorites. I gave up meals to get her. She is one of my forever keepers.

3 Likes

Aww, very sweet. Thanks for sharing. :grinning:

I have Nico stashed away, too. Can’t wait to get to him. He has the sweetest sleeping face.

1 Like

Yes, I love Nico! I have one painted by Natalie… He is waiting for curly blonde hair! I thought I would have him finished by now! :scream:

2 Likes

Nikki, do you have pics?

2 Likes

I did!!! I put them on google pictures, which apparently I can’t get to through my ohone😱 I’ll try with my computer!

2 Likes