Moonbays PIF

Thank you very much @Quinnlee for the the lovely gifts I received! I am thrilled :blush: Now I will do my PIF (finally) and I’ve been wracking my brain trying to think of a good question. I decided to go with a question that my older grandkids love to ask me, and it cracks me up every time they do-to think that’s what’s on their mind! What would you do if one day you walked in there (wherever you keep your reborn babies) and they had all come alive??? I usually answer them the same every time. I would completely freak out and need mental help(as if I don’t already ha!) But seriously ladies, what would you do if your reborns all became real baby versions of themselves and came alive? Would it be like a miracle or a creepy halloween thing? How would you react? Give me your answers and I’ll choose a winner in a few days!

8 Likes

I would be so happy …however as many I have now I would be worried how I would feed them ha ha ha

8 Likes

yeah really!

4 Likes

That would be so much fun!!! I would love it, and my hubs and would never be seen around here again!:scream::scream::scream:

7 Likes

As long as I’m not the only one seeing them alive than I would be in amazement!!! I think I would be very confused if it was a fairy that awoken them like pinnoccio or a demon like chunky

6 Likes

I hear that. Mine would disappear for that too :laughing:

4 Likes

Exactly! The last thing you need is a herd of Chuckies…test them with Holy water maybe?

4 Likes

I’d probably start handing off a baby to each of my kids to help take care of them, and then say " I guess next time you think my hobby is weird and creepy, think again", and of course it’d be cool, I’d just hope they’d be good babies​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

As long as it was completed babies and not all the doll parts I would be in heaven. I would probably call 2 of my cousin who have been unable to conceive, even through ivf and tell them congratulations a miracle happened.

9 Likes

Yeah exactly! If it meant all the kits we owned then some reborners would have like hundred babies crying all the sudden…Let’s just say it’s the ones already reborned!

4 Likes

I only have one completed baby and she is a tiny little thing, so I would be quite ok with her coming to life. But as far as the completed head sitting on my reborning table, my husband would completely freak! He doesn’t mind the heads when they are in an unfinished state, but when they sit around with no body attached, he says they are just to da#n creepy…especially because I work in our bedroom and that is the first thing he wakes up to in the morning…maybe I do it subconsciously, the heads are always turned looking at the bed, or maybe not :laughing:

7 Likes

I would start changing diapers, and making bottles.

8 Likes

I would probably turn around, walk out and head to the mental health clinic. LOL

7 Likes

It’s cool with me. I agree especially about teenagers!

5 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

I would love it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m with @TanyaT on this one… Always wanted sons and got 3 girls all my keeper babies are boys so I’d be so over the moon happy! The happy would be lovingly adopted to families!

4 Likes

Wow that’s a good one my granddaughter would be thrilled, I think I would freak because I sure don’t want to take care of a newborn baby anymore. But on the other hand it would be pretty cool. I guess in the long run I would keep 1 or 2 and adopt the others out to very good loving homes. :heart_eyes::grin::heart_eyes::grin::heart_eyes::grin::cold_sweat::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I would call an exorcist, LOL!

4 Likes

Oh my! I’d probably turn and run right out the door! They are all so well behaved as it is, but if they came to life it would be overwhelming. It’s bad enough that the 7 finished ones here would all be crying, and the two baby gorillas would be bouncing all over the room. But the 4 little heads on the shelf that have been waiting for hair for months would likely be fussing at me for making them wait so long too! Not sure I’m up for that, I’d be outta there!!! LOL

5 Likes