Moonbays PIF

I would definitely call the enquirer! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

7 Likes

You guys are giving great answers! Me and my husband are rolling on the floor over here :joy:

3 Likes

I would send it to one of you- boy, I would love to see that box opening!!!

8 Likes

Iā€™d be thrilled!!! After I got over the shock of it all Iā€™d run out to grab a bunch of birth announcements to send to my friends and relatives!! Then Iā€™d wait because I know that one of my kids would call the men in white coats to transport me to the nearest psychiatric hospital for evaluation!! :mask: :scream: :baby:

6 Likes

I would be absolutely over the moon!!

5 Likes

Ok, I would love for it to be real, but if you were looking at your doll and it all of a sudden opened its eyes and looked at youā€¦

3 Likes

Lol jump out of your skin right? With my cholesterol level probably heart attack. ā€¦

2 Likes

After I freak out and realize I am not seeing things, and of course first thing on my mind would be worried they were little demons. As long as they seemed friendly, I would embrace the idea. I would love to have babies around. I donā€™t have grandchildren so my two daughters would get at least one.

3 Likes

If the babies here came to life it would be a bit interestingā€¦ lol.
We would have a mini, monkey, alien, preemie, and 2 newborns all needing attentionā€¦ on top of the 5 kids I already haveā€¦ I would be one busy Momma. lol
Then I would get a hold of 3 of my friends who have been unable to conceive and are patiently waiting to be adoptive parents, and be able to give them a baby to care for. :heart:

3 Likes

Hmmmm, lol. We just adopted #8, and I have my first grandbaby coming in June. So we stay busy with babies at my house, already.

I would love to see them all come to life, how cool would that be? Let face it though, thatā€™s a LOT to keep up with! Can it happen temporarily? Like how about every night for a few hoursā€¦ We coukd enjoy them until they magically turn back into Dolls again. Iā€™m thinking Night at the Miseum? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m with Misty on this, a few hours every night and then back to being reborns. Iā€™d prefer one night per baby though so I could give each of them as much love as possible! And maybe a few nights every now and then with no live ones so I could recover! LOL

3 Likes

I like that idea!

1 Like

Ohhh good idea, Annie!!

2 Likes

LOL Thatā€™s the only way I could stand it, all at once and forever and Iā€™d be outta there! My puppy makes me crazy, Iā€™m too old for life with live reborns all over the house too!

2 Likes

The first thing I thought was, ā€œI have 3 daughters who would like to adopt. That would be AMAZINGā€. Then told my husband about the question and he just rolled his eyesšŸ™„

2 Likes

First of all, my babies are kept inside my husbandā€™s studio/work room. Sooo if anyone noticed that they had magically turned into babies, it would be him. Knowing him, he wouldnā€™t scream or yell or even let out a single breath. He would come back into the room, pale as ever with his emerald eyes wide as an orange. All while his nostrils did that thing they do when he is both stunned, terrified, and almost angry.
He would sit by me and ask me with an almost calm voice that would still hold a tremble, which he would try to hide but always fails, if I was pulling one on him. I would stare blankly at him between sleep and complete bewilderment. ā€œPull one on you? Pull what, babe?ā€ I can almost hear myself whisper to him in between a giggle. And then he would do it, demand that I follow him to his work room. With a sigh I would roll out of bed expecting one of my sonā€™s pranks gone wrong. And when I finally caught a glimpse at the room full of babies, I would freeze for
a moment. Both in genuine curiosity and subtle fear. What to do with so many babies? And then it would hit me, a tiny blessing. I would swiftly waltz to them, ordering my husband to wake the children and go out for supplies. He would gaze at me for a moment, but as if the spell had been broken, he would nod and run out for baby supplies. While the children walked in, rubbing their sleepy eyes and almost bursting with jot at the sight. I can hear my little asking me in between smiling,ā€œCan we keep them, mommy?ā€

8 Likes

You win. Lol

4 Likes

Just a thought turned into a novel. Lol

5 Likes

That was AWESOME!

2 Likes

Aw thanks!

1 Like