Moment of truth!

Ok, here goes ladies! I’m a little nervous to post this. Lol! I need some advice. Could you please check out my Naomi baby listed on eBay? This is my second time trying to sell her. She’s getting hardly any action! Very few views and hardly any watchers. Usually my dolls sell for 300, and sometimes up. A few have sold for less than that lately though… But I think I have her at a fair price. Is there something you notice that needs changing? I’d appreciate any advice you have. Thanks!!! Here’s the info so you can check her out on eBay. I’m not sure how to attach the ebay link.

2 Likes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-Baby-Girl-Naomi-GHSP-Realistic-Details-/292127896440?hash=item44042df378:g:-JUAAOSwrhBZJOcB

3 Likes

I’ve never sold a baby, but I think it looks good. I like the picture of her swaddled with the paci close up too. Maybe it’s just because it is a holiday weekend.

1 Like

Your pictures are great and you show all her details well.
I think her Mommy just hasn’t found her yet.

I would list her on reborns.com also

5 Likes

Her photos are great. I would advertise her listing on other sites–Facebook, Instagram, whatever you have. Advertising is key in the slower season. She’ll go soon. Maybe add in the title, “Great summer gift!” or “Adorable baby!” Something that someone would say about her. Maybe add in your nursery name on the title.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve tried reborns.com. I like it, but I’m not thrilled with the picture quality.

2 Likes

Great ideas. Thank you!

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

She is remarkable, as is your ad. As stated above- her Mommy juts hasn’t found her yet. I think you’ve actually undercut yourself. Her hair is beyond great! wish you’d do a tutorial!

1 Like

Im really hoping it’s just a slow season right now. Ive never had a problem with a doll not selling, so I thought maybe it was something more. I also wondered if somehow ebay wasn’t letting her listing have much publicity. Has anyone run into anything like that?

Wow! Thank you!

She’s beautiful! Great job on her hair too :heart_eyes: I think a soft minty green color would really bring out her gorgeous undertones and soft coloring! You may want to use this pic as your main pic that way it catches your eye even if scrolling through reborns quickly. It gives a nice up close view of her face, hair, & coloring :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Girl you need at least one more feedback quick :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your feedback score is at 666 :grimacing:

7 Likes

She’s very pretty and her hair is gorgeous! Maybe just a tad more color, like a burnt umber wash, would make a difference or a background with more color so she’d stand out more. My Angel is very fair and has been listed for a long time. I’m going to try the wash with her.

1 Like

Your baby is beautiful, listing looks good. Hurry up and sell her so you can get another positive feedback. :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for that bit of advice!!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I noticed that too :confounded:

2 Likes

Hmmmm. That’s interesting!! I tried to get a pale complexion. Maybe too pale. Lol. :laughing:

1 Like

I noticed that too! Everyone had to get to that number to go on to the next right? Lol!

1 Like

she’s lovely…I think ebay is really slow right now.

1 Like