Max challenge -- CANCELED PLEASE READ, NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER CHALLENGE

In light of everything going on I have decided not to do a Max Challenge here on the BB forum. If someone else would like to do it, go for it.

23 Likes

Can we enter if we alter the kit?

1 Like

Yay! This sounds awesome! I can’t wait to get mine now! I need all the time I can get- I’m slooooowwww! Lol

3 Likes

I’d try really hard to get him finish by the 30th, but like @ABC1234 it would be a stretch because of my work schedule and home…and I’m slow lol.

5 Likes

Thanks for getting this going, @kareninflorida! I’m planning to join in the fun! :heart:

3 Likes

I should be able to make that deadline. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you Karen ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome Karen, thanks for hosting this. Painting this cute little guy should be a lot of fun. And his mouth is so much sweeter than Celeste’s! LOL

5 Likes

No, I think he’s got an adorable mouth! Celeste was an entirely different ballgame! LOL

5 Likes

K, I kinda skimmed but didnt see anything… anyways… When are people headed to ROSE??? Will those dates overlap for anyone? I know I am leaving early July 21st to drive to Utah… But I thought I saw a few will already be there by then?

4 Likes

I plan on ordering him tomorrow. Then the long drawn out waiting process before I can share pics will bug me until the day of voting!!! hahaha

5 Likes

I will NOT be doing the Max Challenge here on the BB forum.

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out or I may have missed it. I absolutey will participate (assuming I’ll have him done by then) I’m making the first Max for my daughter and she is beyond excited so I know she’ll push me to have him done asap! Lol

7 Likes

Lol my daughter claimed max too I had to order a new one… Last night before bed she goes… So will he be ready in the morning?? :joy:

6 Likes

I ordered 3 because I knew both of my daughters would want one and I wanted to sell one. I’m going to be tired of this little guy by the time I finish them all! :laughing:

5 Likes

Yay another challenge!! Hope I can do this one!!! I have yet to be able to be because of customs & such.

6 Likes

I just got my max in today and he is sooo much smaller then I thought he would be. He is one that if everything goes good with I will need more of.

6 Likes

I’m excited about the Max challenge. I ordered him today and already have a vision. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I don’t have a vision and I REALLY don’t want to paint his little “winkie” but I don’t want to be left out​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tired_face::joy::thinking:. I ordered him…:heart:️

4 Likes