Max challenge -- CANCELED PLEASE READ, NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER CHALLENGE

i’m in to I will try to have him done I have never been in a contest before
but I will try and thank you

4 Likes

sounds good got to get to work on him:grinning:

4 Likes

I was going to order Max today. Didn’t have any dollie dollars when he was released & he is SOLD OUT!! WHAT!? I can’t participate now I guess :frowning:

2 Likes

BOOOOOO…maybe he’ll be back in stock soon!

1 Like

You’re very talented. This challenge is going to give us all a good run. Can’t wait for mine to arrive even if I won’t be here when it does. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Maybe post an ISO post and see if any ladies that got more than one are willing to part with one for the challenge?

3 Likes

@alicekay56 your work is pretty amazing. Don’t think of it as a contest…think of it as your opportunity to show off your talent!

3 Likes

okay I will :grinning:

4 Likes

Idk if its accurate or not but BB has max listed as being in stock sometime in june and amelia sometime in august… So maybe those who missed out will get another shot?

2 Likes

It said it that way before but they released him early. But hopefully he is restocked soon!

4 Likes

Shoot! I want to join, but had not noticed Max was out of stock!

4 Likes

Im going to enter mine. I wish i had gotten more too. He so cute!

3 Likes

I’m in too! Now to figure out clothes… lol… tiny little guy!

2 Likes

I havent gotten in on anything in a long time. I’m excited too!

2 Likes

I was going to bite the bullet and enter but he is sold out. I’m bummed.

MAX by Cindy Musgrove full Body Kit Extras - Etsy If my memory is correct this is @JillianJade maybe she still has it and maybe even extras of him for those who missed out?

2 Likes

I have an extra max I’d be willing to sell. I went a little crazy and ordered 3 :blush:

4 Likes

Mine is almost done now. :slight_smile: Now to figure out clothes… lol

1 Like

Please note that I will NOT be doing the Max Challenge.

4 Likes

I hope all is well! I haven’t seen you around in a while. May God send many blessings your way :innocent:

1 Like