Maggi

Another adorable kit! Look at that face!!! :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Oooooh she reminds me of sue sue

2 Likes

That baby ALL boy :joy::heart: well another kit to add to my must have list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think I may have to have this one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m crying sheā€™s so cute I need her :sob::sob::sob::sob: thisnis the first baby that has tugged at my heartstrings so much in a long time!

2 Likes

Looks to have the same limbs

1 Like

So cuteeee! I like her better than sue sue!

2 Likes

Oohhhh, adding to my list. Iā€™m not going to make mine cross eyed though.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

HAHah Awww!!! The chuckle is because this baby makes me smile :slight_smile: oh how I love babies with expression and this one has personality:) thanks for sharing, I hadnā€™t seen this baby!

1 Like

Preorder of Maggi start on 10th February, limited edition of only 999 kits worldwide.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been said by Alexa Calvo on her Instagram that she is the sister to Sue Sue :blush: So I guess youā€™re right! I so need one!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I LOVE Natali Blickā€¦I typically buy two kits whenever a new one comes outā€¦Im going to need more than two of this one!

2 Likes

She would make a really cute boy!

2 Likes

I think she is cuter than Sue Sue. She has the qualities I love about Sue Sue, without the qualities that I donā€™t love about Sue Sue. I donā€™t really know how to describe it, but something about Sue Sue was a turn off to me. Yet something else about Sue Sue makes me wish I had ordered her. I have stayed conflicted about herā€¦not loving her, yet still being drawn to her for some reason. Now that I see Maggi, I feel better about not getting Sue Sue. I think she will fill the void of whatever it was about Sue Sue that kept tugging at me. Thereā€™s no conflict in my mind about Maggi. I love everything about her. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Iā€™m thinking I need 2 also. And I think she will sell out even faster than Sue Sue did.

1 Like

I can agree she is cuter that Sue Sue, I can also agree with something putting you off about Sue Sue, Iā€™ve had the same feeling even though Iā€™ve wanted her, she was just a maybe on my list. I think for me itā€™s something to do within the mouth area that puts off her look a bit. list but Maggie just pushes all the right buttons. I too think she will save out fast with those of us wanting more than one especially :smile:Iā€™m too wanting at least twins the more I think of her

2 Likes

Yep thatā€™s how I felt about Sue Sue too! I think it was something about her mouth, but Iā€™m not quite sure.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s the mouth, although some artists have managed to make the mouth look okay. She just has a ā€œduhā€ look about her. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes