Maggi

Am I mistaken this? I think on IG I saw that Lou Lou also has a sibling. Maybe it’s a trend now?

1 Like

Here’s another version :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I know what you mean but I like her anyway…then again I havent painted her yet. I just finished my two albino babies so Im going to start Sue Sue number one…Ill have to let you know if I still love her :wink:

1 Like

Will it work as my portrait? Kind of? Sort of?

image image

image image

6 Likes

certainly for the last picture

1 Like

Yep. I see a resemblance for sure! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You are TOO CUTE!! Is that your dad? He’s a handsome man!!

1 Like

No way! Sue sue is way cuter!!! But I’ll order maggi too because… sisters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yeah, I think she would definitely work…werent you cute!

1 Like

Y’all! This kit is amazing. Every time I turn around, there’s another adorable version popping up. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I put my deposit down on her. I missed out on Sue Sue, I was not going to miss out on this one.

2 Likes

I got one. I’ll probably get another too. :wink:

2 Likes

I said the same! I’ve put a payment on her as well and like @Katinafleming, If I have the chance when I pay this one off, I am surely getting another

2 Likes

She’s so cute and I’ve been thinking about her but she looks sad

I thinks she keeps saying buy me please but I am not listening, lol!

I preordered 3 off of Olga Auer’s site since she is here in Europe :slight_smile: Im thinking of doing her and Sue Sue as fraternal twins…they also share the same limbs like Tutti and Yannik.

1 Like

Anyone know who the US dealers are ? Or how much shipping is from Europe to the US ?

1 Like

Macphersons and Irresistables have her

2 Likes

If she’s over $100 she will ship free from MacPhersons to the USA.

1 Like