Macs and pippa Blick

Hi Yelana
No Warehouse finds in this case of Pippa as those treasured kits are only based on “unpaid” orders so I reckon Pippa will be in far too much demand.
We chose to refund one kit of Pippa instead of cancelling the last order numbers.
Pia is correct as they are counted from the last order number placed counting backwards. We did consider simply cancelling the oversold kits from last order number backwards as they were all sold within 1 minute. We understand that this totally sucks but we felt it was the only solution that was fair to everyone. Next time we may have to limit it to one kit.
hUgs Brenda XO

2 Likes

No baloney Pia…it was counted backwards as you say so many did get 2 kits
hUgs Brenda

Thank you for finding time to respond.
As an IT programmer myself, I understand that computers are not always able to catch-up with overwhelming traffic. However I think that those unpaid orders should be distributed to the people whose orders were cancelled due to overselling.

5 Likes

100% agree and this was already the plan with Pippa if this does happen.
Most have been extremely understanding
I think refunding back the one kit is far better than refunding both.
As far as IT we have a plan next time to grab the orders at the point of check out rather than at the point of payment…I am sure that makes total sense to you
hUgs B

2 Likes

YES Exactly correct Pia … we counted from the last backwards
B

I agree that you handled this in the way that was most fair.
The problem stems from someone thinking that their order was accepted so they didn’t go to another dealer to order and then find out 2 months later that it really wasn’t?

5 Likes

Thank you for acknowledging it was the fairest way possible Pia. There was literally no time for anyone to shop in more than one location as all dealers were sold out within one to three minutes…believe me!!!
Our counter did not settle for a long time after at which at that time showed us we were within the limitation…we did not see the oversold numbers until we went back to settle up the balances. We do have this solved for the next time so it no longer counts after it goes through the payment system. We also realized that three easy pays will no longer be allowed in these situations to make it more fair to those trying to get their orders through.
hUgs B

1 Like

Please put more kits in your MacBucks please :pray:

1 Like

Soooo….what we really want to know is….Is she shipping soon? :grin:

1 Like

So does that mean you won’t allow lay-a-way on pre-orders?

2 Likes

Aww no, you won’t be allowing the 3 easy pay anymore? :pensive:

2 Likes

Why won’t you allow layaways on preorders? Sometimes it is the only way that in my particular case I can buy a kit

4 Likes

Same, that’s why I select that option, a lot of times just putting in the card number doesn’t go through for me :frowning:

3 Likes

I agree that sucks.
Unless Mac’s makes a different way to pay it off. Most the time I dont have the remaing amount in 1 payment once the kit arrives.

4 Likes

I agree with y’all. I love layaway on preorders because I hate surprise invoices. And flat out, it’s hard to afford up front full payments on kits that you can’t benefit from for months. :tired_face:

4 Likes

Only reason I was able to do preorder on Teddy through Ashten was due to selling a kit recently and taxes should be back once the kit arrives and needs paid off. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I just received my invoice for the balance on Pippa… note was that full refunds would be given for anyone that cancelled since Mac oversold.

4 Likes

Yay! I definitely want to paint one of mine for Raleigh. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve got and paid it yesterday, but I think it would be a couple of years for me to complete her :joy:

4 Likes

I did get an email today from Brenda indicating that there were kits that people didn’t follow through and if I wanted to purchase the one that was originally cancelled, I had an opportunity to buy one. The kits that are available are “boo boo” kits. I messaged back and declined, but they are trying to be fair to those of us that were previously reduced to one kit.

2 Likes