Macs and pippa Blick

:sob: :sob: :sob:
And then it will be ‘Wearhouse finds’ and ‘if you order this, you will have a chance to win this’…

4 Likes

Oh I hope it isn’t that!!!

2 Likes

I ordered on 12/10… took 2 months to figure out that there was a problem?

4 Likes

That was exactly my though!

2 Likes

That’s true, it drives me nuts because I really wish those kits were added to the “Macbucks” so I can finally get a kit lol

5 Likes

Yep I got the same email …

1 Like

So it appears that EVERYONE that ordered 2 were almost the LAST ones to place an order? I call baloney…

5 Likes

Definitely gave me a bad vibe

1 Like

Got same message too
I will be upset with warehouse finds Pippa as well
At least they dont accidentally “find” them then charge 10x the price
I wish they would put more good kits on the macbucks though

3 Likes

I didn’t get it. All I got was a reminder to pay my last layaway payment for my 2 kits.

2 Likes

That’s the problem I have with this. I understand their system glitched. But they should have had it all figured out within 2 days.

3 Likes

Not everyone. I ordered 2 and apparently my order still stands.

2 Likes

Did you check your order on the site? Perhaps she started at the end and reduced orders to 1 until she had enough?

3 Likes

Both orders still show. It accepted and confirmed my final layaway and I have no emails saying one is getting canceled.
Here’s how I get my orders at the front of the queue on these high demand kits: I choose layaway for my payment option. This means I get to bypass PayPal and have my order confirmed immediately. Then I can deal with PayPal later. I’ve never missed a Blick kit and I always have time to go order another one at Irresistibles. I highly recommend all of y’all do layaway next time.

4 Likes

I still have 2 from preorder record, fingers crossed :wink:

2 Likes

I ordered two but I got them from Irresistibles

2 Likes

How does layaway work? No initial payment?

The first payment is expected within 24 hours of them sending an invoice. Usually they send the invoice the same day as you order. But sometimes it takes them a day to get it to you. Then on your account info you can go to that section called “my shipping fees, layaways, and preorder payments.” You can make all 3 payments back to back at the same time, or you can wait and make them a day apart. Sometimes shipping takes a little longer on the layaways. But usually, if you have it paid off before the kits are in stock, they send the kits the same day they send all the other orders of that kit.
I love this option too because I can slowly pay off a kit and usually have it paid in full before they are in stock. No surprise big invoices due.

5 Likes

Are there other places besides Mac that do layaway? Just checked and TruBorns and Irresistables do… I guess it works the same way there?

I don’t know how layaway works on the other sites. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like