Macs and pippa Blick

I think it’s a power trip. Natali said on her IG that she’s be available at 19:00 German time which I did the math came to 1pm est but Brenda had it as 11 est and irresistables had 10 cst

Fristrated and I can’t imagine how many other annoyed people there are going to be that don’t think to scroll down and read the notes. I’m already having to be sneaky about it so hubby doesn’t say anything :flushed:

Irresistables just changed theirs to 12

5 Likes

12 CST = 1pm EST

Yes

I’m curious who can’t do the math… if she sent an email saying 11est 10cst or 19:00 German time?

1 Like

Right! All that is so confusing :frowning:
But I am glad it was pushed forward as I am not a big Blick lover and it gives me 1 more h to think. :joy: :joy: :joy:
And all those super fat ‘cankles’ just not cute to me. But that is just me, so please don’t jump on me how much you adore all that. :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: it’s the same as Zoe… that part doesn’t bother me too much I liked Zoe limbs and pippa looks more like my son than Benjamin which I got because he looked like my son… the nose was way off. But he had those sweet fluffy lips :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so I will be super happy if I can snag one. I also found a sweater at goodwill that he had as a toddler that will fit pippa better than Benjamin so :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Same son is growing his hair for his portrait doll too :heart_eyes: we were both sad when he cut off all his curls a few years ago and didn’t keep them… it was before I started reborning a lot so we didn’t know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

[quote=“PhotographyForLife, post:5, topic:105037”]
. I also found a sweater at goodwill that he had as a toddler that will fit pippa better than Benjamin so :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:
[/quote].

That would be super sweet!
And overall I like Pippa much more than her Benjamin

2 Likes

The last three have been kinda meh Missy Benjamin and Zoe. Pippa is def cuter than those although Missy has been growing on me. I love the toddlers and clothing options for them I’m just not looking forward to the rooting :pleading_face:

2 Likes

If I can help you think…

I would love to see your version of Pippa. She’s got such a cute face and I think your painting style would suit her wonderfully.

And if you aren’t enamored with the kit, you can always sell her second hand, as I’m sure she will be a popular one. Or you could paint and sell her. Some people love those cankles for whatever reason.

If you DO end up loving her as a keeper (not sure whether you do that) you can always switch out her legs for ones that you like better.

2 Likes

It’s like getting Taylor swift tickets to get a doll KIT these days :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you! It helped! I Hope I will be able to pre-order her :wink:

I think if I’ll root that big head, she will be a keeper :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s like trying to get Taylor swift tickets to get a doll KIT these days :woman_facepalming:t2:

Sold out on macs AND irresistables within 10 minutes. Irresistables was charging more by $20 this time. With Otillie Macs was asking $20 more :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Phew got mine. That’s stress I don’t need :rofl::rofl::rofl: now time to focus on Christmas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oooh I can see yours as a redhead! Human hair is so much better on these guys! Their heads are usually smaller than big June and Joe

4 Likes

Has anyone heard when this kit will be shipping? Who ended up getting her?

I ordered her and totally forgot about her :laughing: hope she comes soon!

2 Likes

I ordered her too. Hopefully she comes soon

2 Likes

I ordered her, but do not know when she will be ready. I cannot even remember the expected kit arrival date, but I think it was on Mac’s site when I preordered.

1 Like

Site says early 2023…

3 Likes

Well I guess that could mean anytime in the next few months. I did not even rember what it said. I kind of hope it is soon so I can paint her for spring.

3 Likes

I just got an email from Brenda. Anyone else order 2 and get the same one?

2 Likes