Loving my Sugargliderus Mohair!

Yesterday was my first time using Sugargliderus Mohair and I LOVE it :bangbang: I’m using a 43G single barb needle with it and it’s a dream to work with. Thank you, @sugargliderus!

12 Likes

Its fantastic mohair!!! Glad your liking it.

Thanks, @Deb! It’s amazing how much faster it’s going than when I used Alpaca. Going from Ruby Red to Alpaca was difficult but makes me really appreciate Sugargliderus. :smile:

2 Likes

Carolyn has stated if you need hair and you don’t see where she is selling it just email her. Sounds like she has it on hand whenever needed. I won’t buy mohair from anyone else because I love hers so much. Fast delivery as well.

1 Like

Good to know!

I will want to try her hair as well. I have tried Slumberland, and now I have Delta Dawn. So yep I will want to try Sugarglider too.

~Mandy

1 Like

I use Sugargliders too! One of my all time favorites!

2 Likes

Where do you buy? Link to shop?

@MoonlitNightNursery You can reach the lady who sales it faster by sending her an email. She checks it all the time. sugargliderus@aol.com

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

She will even send you pics so you can see what your buying. One of the ladies on here recommended her. Her mohair is wonderful!!! And shes a trusted seller.

1 Like

Where do you get your sugarglidersrusmohair hair from?

Karen, @sugargliderus is a member here. Here’s what she said earlier in the forum about contacting her:

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

That looks great!! I’m getting ready to place my first order with sugar gliders soon!!

2 Likes

You’ll love it, Katie!

2 Likes

Love, love her hair too! Just waiting on my tax return so I can restock!

1 Like

Mine should be here today😊 cant wait to try it out.

1 Like

Where can you find the Sugargliderus? I went online but never heard back from them.

Here’s contact info from earlier in the thread:

1 Like