LOL Putting dolls together What do you DREAD

LOL, I have a major issue of not wanting to put the dolls together, lol. I paint them but hate nails and putting them together. I also hate watermarking pictures. What do you dread doing?

6 Likes

I hate varnishing! But I hate the way the vinyl feels without it so I have to do it.

1 Like

Ugh. I hate eyebrows! Last ones I messed up so bad I had to make a clown. Now I have two babies whose brows should match at least somewhat. I’m dreading it :sob:

1 Like

Really dislike nails and hate doing brows! Letting them go once I sell them♥️

4 Likes

I dislike assembling them and I dislike eyebrows, I dislike gluing in rooted eyelashes and even though it only take a minute I hate making pacifiers lol.

5 Likes

I’m an impatient critter. Having to bake and cool varnish twice at the beginning and end of my process is a pain. Rooting takes me forever. Lastly, I hate having to wait for glue inside the head to completely dry before putting the baby together.

5 Likes

I hate painting veins and creases-tedious and boring. I love putting them together.

3 Likes

Me too! Wish I didn;t have to varnish, lol

hahahah!

Open eyed kits drive me nuts!!!

2 Likes

Hate putting them together! lol

1 Like

Varnishing :weary: but love it afterwards. And gluing the hair ugh.

3 Likes

Putting them together!!! Weighting is the worst part. I keep my glass beads in the bottom bin underneath all the other bins. So I have to move the whole damn stack and then deal with those messy little beads that I am not skilled enough to handle without making a mess. It’s the only part of reborning that I absolutely dread. :tired_face:

3 Likes

I love varnishing lol. I hate making pacifiers, so I keep honeybugs around in case also. I don’t like pushing the cable ties through some difficult seams, veining is hard and blushing finger tips!!

1 Like

I use a funnel for the smaller arms :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rooting and posting for sale

3 Likes

I use a funnel too. But I’m still messy. It’s the story of my life. I can’t do anything without making a mess. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I hate when I accidentally get glass beads every where. I usually use a very small cup or funnel. I also hate it when the cable tie won’t go all the way through and I have to work it through which takes forever.

4 Likes

Mine changes. Lately it has been assembling. I dont look forward to it all all.

I would also like to add the most stressful part for me lies between shipping a baby and the customer receiving it and providing feedback.

2 Likes