Levi by Bonnie Brown

I got invoiced for the remaining balance on my Levi preorder today.
How many others are getting him? He’s got to be a pretty popular kit, right?
He’s just so cute!

16 Likes

I ordered him, I can’t wait to see the kit . I like Bonnie Browns kits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonnie’s kits are my favourite ever. I currently have 3 of her kits in my personal collection and I’ve preordered Levi and Ellie sue

2 Likes

I just went for Levi . She is going to have another sweet kit , I am going to wait for that one… unfortunately I can’t buy them all …I do not have any sponsors :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I ordered him. He’s on his way here. I’ll probably do a kit review on my channel of him. I can’t decide if he will be a keeper though…

1 Like

I’d say mine would be to me tomorrow or the next day, since bonnie and I are in the same country and she posts using express mail

1 Like

I ordered 2! Hopefully I will get a shipping notice soon.

Levi is absolutely adorable, but I have spent all kinds of $$$$ lately and just can’t. :unamused:

Where are you all getting your Bonnie Brown kits from? Tink is in clay at the moment and should be a kit in a few months I guess. I am getting her!

1 Like

Oooo great idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I need to find one of those :smile:

1 Like

I order from bonnie directly. She’s also an Australian so shipping is cheaper for me

2 Likes

I have two being delivered tomorrow. One from TruBorn and one from McPhersons. Anxious to see how those little legs curl up!

5 Likes

I don’t even get a tracking number or a notice about shipment from @MacPhersonCrafts

We shipped out 111 boxes yesterday and Trina has well over 150 orders to get paperwork done on.
Chances are you will receive the parcel before she has a chance to get the tracking notice to you.
It would help us if you can send a message to our help desk so we can look up your order for you.
I cannot tell who you are by this post as the handle andik does not help me to find you on our customer list.:wink:
Here is the link OR you can tell me here if you wish.

hUgs Brenda XOXOXO

5 Likes

we have more in the first edition still. :slight_smile:

hUgs Brenda

1 Like

Thank you Brenda .

I am going to wait then a couple of days and if doesn’t arrive I will contact you .

Have a good day :slight_smile:
Andrea

1 Like

Oh my goodness! He’s so cute. I won a Saskia on EBay several days ago. I’m so excited to get her!!

When did you get your tracking number from truborn?

I needed this reminder to pay my invoice from MacPhersons. Just did it! Had to wait a bit after I got it and I’m anxious to do this baby now.

1 Like

I love the legs on this sculpt! Most newborn I’ve seen :blush:

2 Likes