Levi by Bonnie Brown

Got tracking that a label was printed on the 20th, but the post office didn’t get it until DAYS later! Bobbi is famous for not getting them out for several days after printing the labels. The kit was delivered today.

2 Likes

Yep! Got him today too. Emailed this morning and they replied literally 10 minutes later with a tracking number. He’s so cute! But I think I’m going to sell him so I can get Liam as a keeper

1 Like

Mine should be here today. I’m really looking forward to this little guy. He looks just like one of my sons when he was a newborn!

1 Like

He’s here and he’s adorable! A little smaller than I’d expected, but absolutely adorable!

1 Like

DSomebody can please post a picture of the kit. Mine is on its way with FEDEX somwhere , I can’t wait to start on him .

@Kimberly - I don’t think Bobbi has much inventory ever.

1 Like

She was shipping in the order that they were paid. Those that paid in full when they ordered were sent first. Since there were 1995 in the first edition, I am guessing it takes a while for the dealers to get them all sent. Bobbi printed my label last Saturday and didn’t get it to the post office until Tuesday. That seems to be the norm for her.

1 Like

I’m guessing he wears newborn? Mine’s not here yet so I can’t check.

Mine is wearing newborn. He’s similar size to twin A but a little bigger. Appologies for the terrible picture quality

For twin A and B could use preemie cloths as well . ( the bigger preemie from Walmart that maybe is good for Levi too )

Hi all,

I am very new to reborning. I just received my first kit a Gracie. But I have a kit question, what is the difference between a first and second kit set? I see it mentioned here and I’m a little confused.

Thank you,
Nicole

1 Like

It is the quality. Second quality means it did not fully pass BB’s check but can still be used because the blemish is small.

Thank you so much.

1 Like