Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Geez, poor kid :face_with_spiral_eyes: Beautiful baby, though!

1 Like

Very beautiful! Love the mottling.

1 Like

He looks Great Pia, will you root hair or paint? I have this kit (for years) this makes me want to get him out and paint him. Inspiration is a good thing!!

1 Like

Got the rooting mapped and started today… medium/dark brown is “mom’s” request,

3 Likes

He’s going to be so cute, can’t wait to see him all finished and dressed!

1 Like

Love him :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He is beautiful!!! I love his little leg and wrist wrinkles!!
The body is perfect as removeable!!! Makes awesome pix…then take off for cuddles!!! 🩷

1 Like

Camera lighting is bad, which sucks, I am loving the detail on her hands. Varnish complete, but still wet. I still need to gloss her nails, around her eyes, her lips, and inside her nose. She needs eyes and eyelashes as well, but soon I will be able to put her together. (Aleonka, Natali Blick)
100_0057

8 Likes

Xia

14 Likes

I haven’t been posting much because I’m just working on doll show dolls and don’t know which ones I’ll end up wanting to enter in contests, so I don’t want to share them. But Jupiter was telling me she belongs under someone’s Christmas tree. So I threw her together for some quick pictures. This is my 5th version of Jupiter….my third one with added teeth. :grin:

23 Likes

Adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sweet little Christmas babe

1 Like

She is adorable… love the teeth…

1 Like

Love the teeth, just too cute!

2 Likes

She is so adorable!

1 Like

Thank you

I’m finishing up a cuddle baby Jade for a customer for Christmas. It’s for her little girl that got one of mine last year and he needed a brother :smile:

20 Likes

Just started Eric, only a few washes in but so far no issues

14 Likes

I got her done in time for Christmas! Her dress is a bit too big, I misjudged her size, but I am really happy with how sweet she looks!

9 Likes

I take my hat off to any artist who paints child size dolls, I just wouldn’t have the patience to tackle a kit so big lol well done though, she looks great x

4 Likes