I got Maggie rooted and listed finally!

29 Likes

I love her! You did a beautiful job :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is so cute great job

1 Like

What a little bundle of sweetness!!!

1 Like

I got my latest Quinbee finished, but ran out of glass beads so have to wait a couple of days before getting her assembled. I tried a new hairstyle for her, I didn’t care for it at first, but I’ve fallen in love with her overnight! I’m also working on Indie and very slowly working on Pickle

27 Likes

I really love that hairline! My friend’s one month old has hair exactly like that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! It was definitely the most difficult style I’ve ever rooted!

3 Likes

My Kai finally found his mommy today, 11 months after he was first put up for adoption. He sold via FB Marketplace, and his mommy is in love with him. She sent photos. In one of them, he is with his new big sister, Lucy Kewy, whom she adopted from another artist near my area. Kai is the first baby I’ve sold through Marketplace.

17 Likes

Congratulations… your Kai sure makes her Kewy baby look “underdone”…

4 Likes

Progress on Julien Marx… the mom has decided she doesn’t want a “permanent” full torso and I will be modifying the body to make it removable. The cloth body is awful so I will replace it too!

16 Likes

I always love your mottling, Pia!

2 Likes

I wish I could afford this particular little one, as she’s about 1/2 inch longer than my granddaughter was. You did such a beautiful job on her.

1 Like

Thank you so much! You know I’d cut you a deal :shushing_face:

Gorgeous! And seeing your Neyla just confirmed that I must buy her!

1 Like

She is looking beautiful! I loved how my Bella turned out, I had a lot of compliments and requests for customs of her. But her ears are LITERALLY THE WORST SCULPTED EARS EVER. Lol…

1 Like

Finished Neyla but really angry at myself, sadly when I was rooting her my small scissors that I use to cut hair slipped under her head on the rooting pillow and by the time I realised they had scratched some paint off her neck, I have patched it in but she will be sold as a booboo, I never know how much to reduce for a booboo baby, she is still very cute though, will get better photos tomorrow.

15 Likes

I wouldn’t reduce price much if any at all…real babies have all kinds of imperfections. Unless it was a serious paint gouge that couldn’t be fixed. I think your baby looks beautiful!

I thought that, too. I think all Pat Moulton’s babies have the same ears. BB Chrissy (old sculpt) had them, too. Then I saw a real baby with ears just like that, poor thing.

2 Likes

I split the body (need to pick up some more coat hooks). I really don’t like it, but it is better than making it permanent…

20 Likes

It turned out great. I’m sure your customer is going to be very happy!

1 Like