Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Started a rare gem. Ayden by Claire Taylor, #65/150. I’ve had this kit for over 5 years, always scared to paint it since it’s so rare. I decided now or never.

22 Likes

You’ll do amazing!

2 Likes

Looking good so far. I have a Romie Strydom vinyl Poppy that I have felt the same way about. I’m thinking about getting her out and painting her now because I think my reborning skills have progressed enough to do her justice.

5 Likes

You are ready! :heart_eyes:

You definitely should! We certainly aren’t enjoying them in a closet or bin, lol…

2 Likes

Are you coming to KDS?

I’ve actually enjoyed just knowing she’s there. I don’t know if I’ll be able to sell her. Romie only does silicones now and I sure can’t afford one of those. One of hers, that I believe was painted by her, sold on eBay for $22,000.

1 Like

Im trying to be. I’ve got lots to get done over the weekend. I’m shipping my stuff out on Monday :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m planning on going for fun. I’m not a vendor.

3 Likes

Red-headed Ruby. I’ve never done red Prisma hair. Fun fun

9 Likes

Not WIP, but I started to photograph my DOTWE show babies…
I never show most of them here before.
Winter is my albino baby.

18 Likes

I am so sad that I can’t share my Suu Kyi with Adrie Stoete anymore!:sob:
I am torn between girl and boy versions. I love them both !:heart::blue_heart:
I’ll let Mama to decide.

21 Likes

Re-dress and took new pictures of Ruby (she is my Yophi show non-sell baby)

23 Likes

She’s super cute, how did she not sell? I did Suu Kyi as cuddle baby, super cute sculpt. She’s been sitting here waiting for eyes because I was too busy getting ready for DOTWE to make her some.

2 Likes

Yes, so cute. I am gladly paint another one wit a full limbs.

2 Likes

You make the most beautiful banies!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Aww, tank you so much for such kind words! :hugs:

Finished Megan today! Her and I share the same birthday, the only difference is that I have 17 years on her :laughing:

21 Likes

Such a cute little peanut.

1 Like

Love her! You did awesome :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like