Let’s show our WIP, part 3

I hated my vinyl too. I liked the face but the vinyl made me hate painting that kit. I was glad to be done and I’ll never paint another.

1 Like

Realborn Presley…he seems huge

10 Likes

I am the lucky one !

1 Like

For sure!

1 Like

I hope he doesn’t take a year to root hahaha. Such a cutie

8 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

That’s exactly how I felt about mine. I disliked her the whole time I was working on her and when she was completely finished I fell in Love with her!! Not selling this one!

1 Like

Keneen, that Harlow is very nice, best one I’ve seen!! Great job!

2 Likes

I wanna see Lynn!! :wink: I love your babies

I have several babies that I have not taken pictures of yet, usually take them to my mom’s to photograph cause I have NO where in my house with good light. I will get it done one day and get around to posting them Jenni. I’m like the very worst picture taker so I don’t do it very often!!

Do you have any babies ready for ROSE yet?

2 Likes

No… I have kits set a side and 3 in progress… but the progress is stalled at this time.

Covid, right?

No sickness here (in our family) but changes in our lives due to covid restrictions I suppose.

1 Like

Yep, that pretty much sums it up, everyone’s life has changed so much do to this crazy pandemic. I sure hope we have a handle on it before ROSE next year, I’m going to freak out if they cancel it again!!

5 Likes

These 2. :heart:

17 Likes

I didn’t understand the reborn pigs until I saw yours that can stand up.

1 Like

I made more progress on Rosalie.

21 Likes

Her skin tone is to die for! You are doing an absolutely beautiful job. If my skin tones were this gorgeous, my poor alternatives would become almost obsolete (can’t completely give them up though…it’s in my DNA). lol

I can’t wait to see Rosaline completed!

Did more creasing and shading tonight. Been working on softening up the lines around the nose. I also decided to bring the blue down further on the nose…it spoke to me that it needed something. I’m still trying to get a good photo…so much bluer in person…gotta be the lighting.

Instead of boring y’all with more crease photos (since I showed it yesterday already)…I’m just posting the head and a funny picture of my color inspiration. :joy:

14 Likes