Let’s show our WIP, part 3

Thank you Lynn :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Wow thanks so much!

1 Like

I’m working on this hair. A little bit at a time. Every time I sit down and add a few strands, one the kids needs something, or my real baby wants a cuddle. It’s one of those days!

29 Likes

very nice!

1 Like

Looking good.

1 Like

Hideous Harlow and little twin just started both yesterday so they still look pretty blank

11 Likes

I couldn’t wait! I had to get a few layers on Archie in between packing for a little mini vaca to the great smoky mountains this weekend.

13 Likes

He already look so cute :heart_eyes:

There are amazing i like the way you painted them ! Do you als also use Genesis paint ?
Do you have done classes or learned youreself ?
Wish i could paint like you :hugs: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! I’ve been painting since 2007. I’ve taken some breaks in those 13 years to have some babies of my own, but always kept following this art. There is a really nice tutorial that was recommended to me, it’s by Precious Little Babies and it’s free. You can just google it to find it. I use genesis paints and air dry paint for the hair. I still learn new things with every doll I paint!

So cute! I thought I had him on preorder. I need to start writing this stuff down :roll_eyes:

My first cuddle baby! I put two washers on one leg and then had to make another out of cardboard. Lesson learned.

10 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Oops! I meant to send a PM, lol.

I ordered this from Debbie on Etsy at Crochet Vintage Baby. :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: It’s so PREEETTTTYY

29 Likes

That’s so precious!

1 Like

Cuddle babies are the ultimate in snuggle factor and poseability.

1 Like

That romper is beautiful! She has the best outfits! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Working on Leilani Yawning. She coming along nicely. Taking paint beautifully. Her mouth is not as red in person as it is in the photos.

23 Likes

I’m practicing blond hair painting and lanugo and I figure I won’t feel as bad if it all goes south. At least it’s just a head- got plenty of replacements in the hoard bin! :joy: