It’s cool that this babe can take full paci,

I love all your skin tones! Gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you

1 Like

She’s so cute!

Thank you! @InfantInspirations
I tried a new painting technique for skin tone, using torn sponges to “stipple” the paint on using red yellow blue layers. I thought it would create more depth. But it made them too mottled. So I won’t be doing that again! Also I used too much blue. Live and learn! Usually my experiments don’t turn out so great :smile:

2 Likes

My experiments usually don’t turn out so great, either. LOL Those heads look nice, though. I don’t see too much blue, just nice warm tones. But maybe it’s the photo.

1 Like

Thank you! That piggy is adopted, but I am finishing another one and 'll let you know :wink:

1 Like

I had to do a lot of warming up layers to tone down the mottle and blue. They look ok now! I also learned that doing darker veins is not a good idea, no matter how many layers I put on… the veins did not become more subtle. I usually do barely there veining.

1 Like

With veins, I have the opposite problem. I can’t get them dark enough and have to reapply them after several layers.

2 Likes

It’s so hard to get it just right! I’ve been painting for years and years and still mess up lol

3 Likes

I like to buy the HoneyBee pacifiers, as the magnet gets hidden inside the paci

3 Likes

Nevaeh Brace!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You are soooooo sweet!!!

1 Like

The miniature baby is an Ashton Drake doll that I stripped down and repainted.

1 Like

Started on this Big Love! :blue_heart:

22 Likes

Awww! Can’t wait to see!!!

How big is his head compared to another baby?

1 Like

I’m seeing all Ava’s as boys.

2 Likes