Let me introduce myself! :)

Hi Everyone! My name is Michelle but I like to be called Shell. I am so excited to be a part of this forum!
I have been sculpting miniature clay Elfin dolls for about 15 years and I also paint resin ball jointed dolls.
Here is bunch of my work on Flickr if you want to check it out…

https://www.flickr.com/photos/48594409@N03/

I recently painted my first reborn and I love it! I did Shyann and gave her to my sister. I also did a Megan and just finished Daisy by Bonnie Brown and also Pixie by Bonnie Brown. I need Daisy’s body to arrive and I can put her together. I haven’t attempted rooting yet so she is a baldie. :blush:

I am thrilled to be here and so excited to be a part of this forum!
XOXOX!

27 Likes

If these are 2 of your first 4 you’ll be very successful if you choose to sell them. I absolutely love your Pixie! Bonnie’s kits are some of my favorites.

2 Likes

Thank you! Pixie was a challenge for me…I ended up stripping her the first time because her color was so “off”. I am still not 100% happy with her but the sculpt is soooo precious it makes up for it!

2 Likes

Love all your work :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Hon! I still have soooo much to learn!

2 Likes

Thank you! xox

Welcome to the BB forum, Shell! Your babies are adorable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Amy!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum…Going to go check out your sculpts shortly but wanted to say welcome and looking forward to having you join in…I am currently working on a Daisy custom order as well…Love this little munchkin…Think I have done her about 4 -5 times now…lol - your two little are soooooo cute!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Starr! Daisy is a dinky little thing isn’t she??? I love her chicken legs! :grinning:

1 Like

@fuzzykitty,

Hi Michelle! My name is Emily, with Bountiful Baby. Welcome to our Forum! :smile:

Emily,
Bountiful Baby

2 Likes

hi Shell and welcome to the family. Your babies are gorgeous xx

1 Like

Thank you Emily! (My 25 year old daughter is named Emily :heart_eyes:)
I am so happy to be here!

2 Likes

She sure does…hahaha! Checked out your sculpting…You do AMAZING work…loved everything on there…Just Beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you Hon!!! xo

2 Likes

Thank you Starr! Big Hugs!

Welcome! Your babies look great!

1 Like

Welcome, I’m a Michele also. Love your babies.

1 Like

Wow, you are so talented. Your babies are beautiful and I love your dolls on Flickr. Welcome to this forum.

1 Like

Hi Shell, nice to meet you, you’ll love it here!

3 Likes