Layette box round one deliveries 😁

I just got a Facebook message from Kali. She’s on the way home from the hospital. So we can all stop worrying now. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That is really good to hear. I hope she is able to pop on sometime soon and say Hi.

1 Like

I just took pictures of my awesome layette! I haven’t painted my Luv Buggie kit yet, but that’s who all of these goodies are for. I love everything so much!!

12 Likes

You mentioned bedtime theme. I ran across that robe. Robes are my kids’ favorite part of bedtime. So I had to get it. Then everything else just naturally got built around that robe. I had way too much fun with that one! :wink:

2 Likes

Everything is perfect! I’ve got to get busy painting because I’m so excited for the photo shoot!

3 Likes

So sweet! Love the little bathrobe!

3 Likes

This is sooo adorable loving this theme! The robe is going to make her look so cuddly, ready to be picked up and squeezed!

3 Likes

Oh I am so relieved to hear that great news! Thank you for letting us know. Hospitals never let you sleep, maybe she can go home and get some rest now.

3 Likes

Super cute

1 Like

Glad to hear @Ledbetterlittles is on the way home! Hope all is well.

Nice Layette @ashleyfox98 That robe is the cutest! I’ve learned a lot from this round!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see her in it :blush:

1 Like

This has been such a fun thread to watch. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes it was! Now I think it’s over.

Right?! @evelyn and I are the only ones still waiting on our boxes. Both of ours are on the way. Then it’s time to move on to Christmas boxes. :blush:

8 Likes

Oh, yay more!!!

1 Like

I just picked up my box from @lollipop_cradle. Thanks Paula. This stuff is perfect. :heart_eyes:
Y’all tell me these bibs and burp cloths aren’t the cutest things you’ve ever seen! And that book set is going to go with the Liam Brown I am about to start painting. And ironically, yesterday I put Tony Legler together and realized he needs a preemie sized sleeper. And while picking up this box at the post office, I also picked up my box of BB seconds. The whole way home I was thinking about tiny little Ashley in that box and how I was going to need a preemie sleeper for her too now. Preemie clothes are so hard to find around here. Paula, you met an immediate need with these tiny preemie sleepers. And the bins? Well, chunky Landon was in that BB order too. Need I say more? And the monkey…that can go with any one of the babies I’m working on. Thanks so much Paula. I love it all. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

So glad you can use it all! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Oooo, preemie sleepers are a great gift! Love those bibs!

1 Like

I got my packages today! Thank you so much @Theara! I love all my adorable outfits!
:baby:t3: :heart: :heart::heart_eyes: :relaxed: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

12 Likes

Oh how cute twin outfits -great idea @Theara

And cute cute @lollipop_cradle :slight_smile:

Yay ! This was fun @Katinafleming -thanks for organizing this -you did a great job :heart:

6 Likes