Laura

I just received my order from MacPherson ! I got very nice gifts !
I love Laura. Bonnie has put the best efforts to ensure that we can tell the difference between fake kits and hers by putting not only a COA but an holographic card as authentication. I will not show it just by precautions.

The only thing I dislike is the strange lines on the thighs (tight ? Not sure about the spelling).

9 Likes

I got 2 of them from Truborns. I love her! I am most impressed with the COA folder as well. Love the halogram!

6 Likes

Yes it’s very cool !

4 Likes

Got mine! Love the hands :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Definitely. The vinyl is really nice and the hands are beautiful. Can’t wait to paint her.

Thank you @MacPhersonCrafts Brenda for the gifts. That was a really nice of you. :blush:

4 Likes

Got mine yesterday.

Have only looked at her head…need to check out those thighs tho :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday from Macs, however I’m out of town until late tomorrow so the anticipation is killing me!

3 Likes

I ordered two. They’re on the way. I’m not sure now if I should have gotten two…will probably sell one

4 Likes

She’s cute and will definitely sell.

2 Likes

If I had the money I would have bought two !

3 Likes

I got my Laura from mac’s yesterday. I might have to sell my chase when he gets hair after all because I want to keep her now too! :sweat_smile: but I also really love Chase…

4 Likes

Mine are on the way, supposed to be here on Friday according to USPS. Can’t wait to see her. Been almost 7 months since we all ordered her and am so glad she’s finally on her way.

3 Likes

Anyone else’s Laura glittery or shimmery?

3 Likes

I received mine yesterday (2) but was unable to pick it up at the postal annex until today. I didn’t receive anything (like gifts) in my packet but that’s ok, I love her, she is beautiful!!

4 Likes

The gifts were a recent promotion. Preorders were not included in that just new orders over a certain amount I think

5 Likes

I will finish my food, wash my hands and check mine and let you know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t get anything but Laura and her coa either, wasn’t expecting to though lol. I can’t wait to see everyone’s Lauras!!!

1 Like

Mine is a bit shimmery. I didn’t notice until you mentioned it though, so I don’t think it’ll be an issue

2 Likes

No shimmer here.

2 Likes

I don’t think mine are “shimmery” but I’ll check them again, I just looked at them rather quickly.

2 Likes