Kit pricing has gone nuts!

That’s the same lady that is on reborns. I can’t believe she sold any

5 Likes

Anyone want to pay $850 for a stripped head without the original limbs :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

I don’t believe she’s sold any. She’s has the same ones listed for months, so it’s hard to believe she randomly sold a bunch all at once (and has the original listings still up)

9 Likes

And no body either!

3 Likes

She’s had them listed for about 2 years. I agree with you. I don’t think any of them have actually sold.

4 Likes

So she’s already spent about $500 to have them listed that long and not sell. At some point it isn’t worth it anymore :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Yep. When she first listed them she made a Facebook group for them. I got so excited because she only lives a couple of hours away from me. I pictured myself going to pick up a truckload of kits. Then she listed their prices and my bubble was burst. No truckload of kits for me. :rofl:

8 Likes

That is the different Quinlynn.
She sold LLE Quinlynn, but still… :scream: :scream: :scream:

I want to know people who bough them :wink:

2 Likes

But on her Reborn posting several of them listed as Adopted since she started to post them recently.

1 Like

It looks like this girl on the reborn waffles group may have bought one. :grimacing:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Now good luck to her to fill all those spots!

2 Likes

I think she’s going to take the post down since people are telling her it’s too much.

2 Likes

Oh, heck yes!!! I’m all over that. What a deal!!!

2 Likes

Unbelievable!

People can always ASK for what they want to sell something for that doesn’t mean the market will pay it so I don’t know if they would sell at all from her. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

She has had them all up for sale for a long time at those enormous prices.
I have sold kits before at an inflated price but never inflated beyond what the current market is. I cannot fathom someone who would pay $1500 for a vinyl kit. I have only parted with that much money once (actually $1800) on a full body silicone and it was because I had a really good few months of doll sales. It is not something I do lightly or often.

8 Likes

The lady who bought my Benjamin kit, bought 3 at once (all $400 and up) and then resold 2 soon after (not sure on prices cause I didnt care… lol) :wink:

5 Likes

I agree that kit pricing is absolutely ridiculous! One thing I don’t like is when someone buys a kit and then just turns around and jacks up the price on it. Like I understand it’s your kit and you can do whatever you want, but it just doesn’t feel fair to those who are looking for that kit because they want to be able to paint it. :expressionless:

3 Likes