Jaylan LTR? New kit...thoughts?

Anyone ordering this 23” cutie? I’m so on the fence!!

13 Likes

I Love this kit and think I’m going to dive in !!! Are you ?

1 Like

I’m leaning that way! He is a cutie. I may pre-order today.

I did not realize it was open today. I see Irresistables has a $10 pre-order and Mcphersons has a $30 deposit. Wonder who will ship first, lol

1 Like

Well, it’s official I just ordered on Macphersons !! Why don’t you join me?

1 Like

Looks so adorable!

2 Likes

I think I may choose Macphersons as well. Ok going to order now lol! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes !!!

1 Like

He is really cute. I am on the fence. Have you done any other LTR kits? Just wondering what the vinyl is like.

1 Like

The vinyl is not GERMAN!!! I painted myloh and Dominic

3 Likes

Pre ordered mine at midnight LOL. He’s going to be fun to reborn.

2 Likes

That was the answer to my question!!

2 Likes

Hahahah yes still tooting aryas head!!! Forever!!!

1 Like

I ordered one! I was tempted to order 2 because I’d love twins one day. I do not reborn myself, but my crazy self buys kits for others to reborn one day - mainly super limited and time limited kits.

I’m tempted to go for another one for twins, but I may just wait. Even though he seems time limited, it may be like Tobiah, where you can still buy hi a couple months later.

I’d love to order and paint a kit, but I know it’s a process and I go so much stuff in my house from crafts that I do (knit, crochet, weaving, yarn dyeing, sewing) that I don’t need any more…My fiancé wants me to try it out though.

1 Like

I love him but have to wait till payday to preorder but he is awesome!

2 Likes

Why not give painting a try! BB has some pretty inexpensive kits that you could practice on first.

I got mine! From irrisitables. They ship very fast .

2 Likes

Nope, looks to dolly to me. JMO

1 Like

Me either… not excited about him. But now Azalea is a different story!

4 Likes

I cannot wait for Azalea .

2 Likes