Jaylan LTR? New kit...thoughts?

I really should. I plan on it, maybe with an all in one reborning kit from either here or MacPherson’s. I think I’d like Noah by Linda Schrieder as a kit or Leif from here.

1 Like

Here is an Azalea prototype by Angela Plicka for sale on eBay… just in case you wanted to see a painted version

Ethnic reborn doll, Prototype Azalea by Laura Lee Eagles. Angela Plicka. IIORA https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264164016775

Oh yes… love her work! There are many gorgeous Azalea prototypes. Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me posting this @specialmoments if so I will take it down but OMG how amazing!

11 Likes

No not at all! Thank you!

I was given the amazing opportunity to reborn one of his prototypes.

You can see more of his photos on my nursery page!

12 Likes

He is gorgeous !!! I ordered and paid for mine and am waiting for him to ship. I can’t believe I did not notice your prototype @specialmoments, I love him, you did an amazing job as always !!

2 Likes

Where did you order from? Mine shipped from MacPherson yesterday, and shows to be expected for delivery today. :grin:

1 Like

I ordered from Mcpherson’s too, now I’m itching, lol. How did you know it shipped?

They send you an email. You can also look at your order history. Mine got moved to tomorrow. Good thing because hubby beat me home today. :wink:

1 Like

Checked and mine arrives tomorrow too, yipee !!. Now I need to rush home before hubby or take a sick day, lol

I totally understand that, I have to play the rush game too

1 Like

I managed to slip my kit in with ease, got home early and the coast was clear😊

1 Like

I’m irritated with UPS. sometimes the driver is damn lazy. He doesn’t want to drive 3.5 down our dirt road. So he leaves my packages in town at my husband’s previous employer. Then they text him to tell him I have a package. This was one of those days. Now I have to make time to go pick it up, 20 minutes from where I work at a place with the same open hours that we have…and my husband knows I have a package. :roll_eyes:
For the record, I didn’t give the driver permission to do this. So tomorrow I will be calling UPS to complain. It doesn’t always happen, but it’s enough to be an inconvenience.

2 Likes

I would be upset about that too. That is an issue that could have been avoided had he done his job and who needs hubby on the alert, none of us🙁I would be reporting this too and now you have to go and pick up an item that should have been at your door, smh

His excuse will be that he thought the dirt road was muddy. It rained in our area last night. But not on our roads. He could have called and asked. One time, a long time ago, it really was muddy. He asked where in town he could leave it. I told him we knew nobody in that town (a lie. But still.) then he asked if he could leave it at a business. That was a one time thing…3 years ago. If he thought the road was muddy today, he could have called and asked. But last time he called and asked, I told him it was not muddy. So he had to deliver that time. Sometimes he doesn’t bother to ask because he doesn’t want to know. :roll_eyes:

Love love your prototype! What kind and size eyes did you you use?

1 Like

Thank you! I used German Handblown :blush:

1 Like

I just picked up my Jaylan. He’s so darn cute. But he has a very visible scrape on his nose. I submitted a ticket to MacPherson. :tired_face:

1 Like

Have you seen the certificate Cierra?! Your baby is prominent. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So glad you got yours. I better look mine over, did not check for flaws

1 Like