It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown!

That would scare me a little lol however if I have to strip it again I just might try that!

Are we talking as thin as normal washes where you can see thru them? Pure white?

I agree with @Vanniek, very light white washes. Arm and head seem close enough, you will be good to go, don’t try to redo all the steps you have made before, just start there.

1 Like

Pure white? See thru washes?

1 Like

Yes. It’s not a big deal if it’s a little bit chalky if it can save you a head. But if you dilute it enough it should be ok.

1 Like

Have you ever had to do this? And if so, did it turn out OK?

1 Like

I have with genesis and it works out. Keep it thin. Keep going. You will match them enough. Babies may be more colorful in the head anyway lol

1 Like

Ok I’m doing it!

1 Like

Keep in touch! One layer at a time girl!

1 Like

Oh you’ll definitely be hearing from me in a bit Lol!

1 Like

Lol oh my! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’ve done 3 white washes and it is working! I think if I do a few more I might be good! Thank you so much @Vanniek and @Leabelle!

7 Likes

Yay!! Looks wonderful! So glad it worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you use a sponge or brush to pounce? Just wondering as I need to start my first air dry :slight_smile:

1 Like

For all my washes I coat the entire limb with a big brush, then use a kabuki brush to pounce it.

1 Like

Um, it’s a really slow process… I’m in 7 washes of white, and at 5, I felt that it could get chalkyish so I did a wash of blue, then 2 more white. It’s lightened up but it’s still funky looking Lol! I’m just going to keep going until it’s light enough that I can start mottling and add some color washes.

It’s looking good, now.

1 Like

Often ! It’s a long process. I call this the last chance or choc treatment… I may even go with thicker layers than washes.

1 Like

Ty! I’m afraid of messing up. It’s probably going to happen anyway :joy:

1 Like

You’ll do just fine! Your babies are beautiful!