Is it ok to ask this?

Someone please delete if not ok.
I am having a hard time with the holidays and very lonely. My therapist has been too busy to meet with me for over two weeks,and I have a lot of tough stuff going on, I desperately need to talk to her. Could someone please perhaps pray that she can somehow make time for me today?

15 Likes

You got my prayers! Deep breaths!!! This is a tough time of the year. Your not alone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Prayers for you hope your therapist can find time for you

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you’re lonely. This year has been very difficult so I can definitely relate. If she cannot make time until after the holidays, would it be helpful for you to call a warmline?

List of warmlines

4 Likes

Sorry… holidays can sure be rough. Pray your therapist can make room to touch base…

2 Likes

NAMI has warmlines as well!

2 Likes

:heart: :pray:t2: :heart:

1 Like

You also have us!

3 Likes

Wow! I didn’t know what is Warnlines and that they are exist! That is so good to know!

3 Likes

i didn;t hear of warmlines either.

hopefully you can find someone to talk to!

2 Likes

There are many prayers being said for you. :pray: :hugs: Take good care of yourself and know that whatever is happening right now will pass.

4 Likes

Warmlines are hotlines, that aren’t…hot I guess? Theyr’e not necessarily crisis lines. A little bit less than that, if that makes sense.

5 Likes

Praying for you. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, i am just having a very, very bad few weeks, and my therapist is unavailable. Besides everything else going on, i found out last night that my favorite person in the family is in ICU with covid and pneumonia and i am terrified. I texted my therapist today, she knows i need to talk to her, but i guess she just cant. :frowning: I need to talk to her so bad.

4 Likes

I’m praying for your family member as well.

3 Likes

I have a huge chunk of time between my therapist visits. I am actually working on ERP at the moment, with lotion.

1 Like

Prayers for you! Are you able to call a hotline that could help you? Or even one of those online therapists I see commercials for-like you can text or talk over the phone.

I hope it works out for you.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of anything like that but I will be sharing the information. Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

Sending hugs n prayers for you.

1 Like

Praying :pray: :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes