Is it ok to ask this?

@MichelleP Praying for you! Hope you call the warmline if you need to. Thanks for enlightening us about that @TrinityCrystal I have never heard of it either!

4 Likes

Me either. Seems like a great resource!
@Purplefetish What is ERP with lotion?

1 Like

Exposure and response prevention. I have to touch it without washing my hands, for awhile anyway.

1 Like

Maybe you have already, but leave your therapist a message letting her know you are really struggling and need to meet with someone as soon as possible. Sometimes therapists will make time if itā€™s urgent or offer an alternative, like another therapist they work with. Most therapists realize emergencies come up, and hopefully you have an understanding therapist who can help you out.

6 Likes

Sending a pm :wink:

I pray you feel better and that your therapist can talk to you. <3

2 Likes

Hey @MichellePā€¦just wanted to say you have been in my thoughts and prayers ā€¦

Praying your therapist is able to make time :pray:
I know many on this forum will be checking in, donā€™t hesitate to update us if this thread is still here and you feel lonely. This year has been one for the books and I hope everyone has Happy Holidays and wishing Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates the birth of Christ. :star::sparkles::latin_cross: God Bless

3 Likes

Ty for such a supportive comment, and welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. I actually went to soend christmas evening with my therapist and we had a good talk and gave each other presents. I finally got some good news, my uncle dying from covid and pneumonia actually is doing betterā€¦thank Godā€¦he is my favorite uncle. I have gotten a lot of bad news lately

5 Likes

Praise the Lord, I am so thankful that you are getting some prayers answered.

Iā€™m so glad your therapist made time to see you and that you feel better. I hope your uncle has a rapid recovery. Iā€™ll keep praying for him.

3 Likes