In search of mouse stuffie

Has anyone ever seen a site/ individual selling
a mouse like this? I am completely obsessed :heart:
And she’s wearing a tutu! I can’t even :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I found the pic on Pinterest but there’s no info.

4 Likes

Etsy has some similar ones. Just search “felt mouse”

4 Likes

I did! I was all over Etsy, and i found some really cute ones. But i think what i really love about this one is she’s sleeping! Thank you so much for the links! After seeing the prices of needle felted mice today, I think I need to take up a new hobby :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Right?! I was thinking I need a new hobby too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

They are so cute!

1 Like

I didn’t see any sleeping ones, but bear pile has some really cute mice. ShieldSquare Captcha

2 Likes

Wow! She has some amazing teddys!

You can search for “mouse”I don’t know why it didn’t go to the exact page I linked

2 Likes

Ok thank you!

I anted to suggest BearPile also :wink:

3 Likes

I zoomed in on the pic and found the photographers name - looked her up on fb, and messaged asking her. She’s gonna look thru her invoices as she bought it off Etsy several years ago!

3 Likes

Don’t know if you saw this seller. They are on back order so maybe you could contact her for a time line. x

6 Likes

No I did not see that seller, but I think it’s the same mouse! Oh my gosh thank you thank you thank you❤️

3 Likes

I tried needle felt… I sucked. Lol

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it isn’t my bag either :rofl:

1 Like

OhMyWorld! Isn’t she something :heart_eyes:! I had to go and look at everything at that side!
I would be every single item is if I had unlimited resourses :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

I found what I can afford! :heart:

4 Likes

I am dead!

1 Like

Now I am in the rabbit hole on her FB page with all those adorable babies holding her props :star_struck:

2 Likes

Right? Me too! I love this one!

2 Likes

Here is your mouse :star_struck:

4 Likes