In search of mouse stuffie

I found that one on her site, but not the one with the pink tutu.

1 Like

She messaged me back and said the one in the pic I sent her isn’t her work, but that she could recreate it for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Awesome! xx

1 Like

I’m super excited! Thank you so much for dropping that link! I’m not sure my credit card thanks you however… it might never recover​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No problem! Please share your sweet purchases when they arrive, would love to see what you got!! x

3 Likes

I definitely will!

2 Likes

I can hardly wait to see them!
What were shipping costs from Poland?

1 Like

For the mouse she’s making its $11.
However if I add the reindeer, I’m not sure if the shipping will go up or not. She’s a bit hit and miss on messages.

**edited to add, that shipping price is for us polish post(her words, but I’m guessing parcel post is what she meant? )…Fedex is $22 I messaged about adding the reindeer to my order to see what shipping would be, and I’ll post back when i hear from her! **

1 Like

It’s how it called there ‘Polish Post’, ‘Russian Post’. Its like USPS.

1 Like

Lol I figured that out when i placed the order :rofl:
The shipping is flat rate of $11 with tracking, $7 without tracking. I ordered that grinning reindeer too :heart: She said she would start the mouse later this week or early next week and she’ll send a pic before she ships!

3 Likes

$11 is not bad at all considering that it comes from overseas.

2 Likes

I didn’t think so either.

She got her made, and is sending her with two different skirts! She is shipping her tomorrow,
She did a wonderful job on her!

7 Likes

That is darling!

1 Like

I thought so too!

Can’t wait to see it with your babies.

1 Like

How sweet! Love it!! x

1 Like

I’m excited to see them in person as I bought the reindeer too!

3 Likes