I'm ready....I hope! UPDATE 7-7-17

Going to jump in and try air dry! Kind of scary, but so excited!!!

28 Likes

Oh so exciting! Can’t wait to see your progress. I really need to try my reborn FX again… lol

I didn’t have any open time to slow down the drying process before… and that was wayyyy different than GHSP. It was drying before I could pounce and I was doing a very small area.

1 Like

I’m anxious to start but nervous. How silly is that?!! LOL! It’s just paint, for goodness sake!

I’m sitting here looking at my test leg, thinking of the priming layer, the Golden fluid matte.

Let’s do this! :smile:

9 Likes

Go for it, you are very talented and will be just fine !!!

2 Likes

What brand of paint is that?

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your results!

1 Like

You will be fine, @kareninflorida!! You got this! :smile:

1 Like

Looks like liquitex @pattyabe. Acrylic paint available at Michael’s or any other art store.

2 Likes

Let me know how you like the Golden Liquid Matte for a primer. I am curious… Too scared to leave my Luminaire vinyl prep. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Following to know how you like it!

2 Likes

You have some things I don’t, like the slo dri blending gel and the fluid matte medium. What is in the little clear paint jars? Oh and I need the smoky liner brush, lol. Did you get all of that at Michael’s? I am excited for you, can’t wait to see your results!

2 Likes

You are a brave girl Karen. I wish you great success. Keep us posted on your progress.

2 Likes

YAY! YOU GO KAREN! I think you’re going to love it.

2 Likes

There is a curve but you’ll get it. Your babies are always sweet :heart:

2 Likes

I’m embarrassed to show you what I did today, but I know there’s no judgment here sooooo:

I have both Liquitex and Miracle Blend, and today I tried the Miracle Blend. :confused: I can see there’s a lot to it, and so much to learn. Tomorrow I’ll try the Liquitex and report back.

As of this moment, I prefer Genesis. :wink:

7 Likes

Looks good to me. Nice veins.

1 Like

Thanks! I remembered to do veins first and creases. I mainly worked on the foot today.

3 Likes

Looks fine, I don’t think you can replace GHSP because it is so different than Air Dry.

3 Likes

I thought if people used the Liquitex acrylics for reborning it had to be the Liquitex Soft Body…am i wrong? I thought that the soft body paint was more durable and less likely to crack. I just dont want your beautiful work to be compremised. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

No it doesn’t matter, the heavy body is just more pigmented.

3 Likes