I'm brand new & excited!

Thank you! :slight_smile: I had my oldest daughter sign up in here, too. She is Techno Ghost. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome Megan! Can’t wait to get to know you.

1 Like

So true! :wink:

1 Like

I thought of “Gunsmoke” too. Don’t you think she should have married Matt Dillon and turned her life around?

2 Likes

Welcome to the best forum anywhere. Here you will make real friends and learn all the tips from people who share everything they know joyously, and for free. If we learn it, you’ll hear about it.

3 Likes

Absolutely!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You guys are amazing!! I got the email that Miss Kate and her supplies shipped today!!! I helped my daughter Frankenstein her little doll today, too. AND!!! I discovered my neighbor is starting reborning too! Perfect!! :0)

Do you all root mohair or paint or something else?? I got mohair, but am in the fence.

I root mohair. I’d suggest getting a test head to practice your rooting.

1 Like

Lol or a LEG ! @AmyR777 :joy::smile:

2 Likes

LOL!!! I’d post it but I’m on my phone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Miss Kitty!! I’m fairly new here and let me tell you a nicer and more helpful bunch of ladies would be hard to find. These ladies are amazing!! :heart:

1 Like

I’m so scared right now! Lol jk You guys rock! Lol I’m really happy I joined this forum. Wooooooooo

1 Like

OMG the hairy leg is back!!! We should make this our mascot!!! :wink:

6 Likes

Every time I see this I laugh so hard I almost pee myself lol​:yum::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

YESSSSS ! great idea lmao

4 Likes

I want it for my Avatar lol

3 Likes

Amy what are the white dots cherrios? Lol or is that milk bumps gone BIG lol

3 Likes

I love it, Michelle!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep, that was my first try at milk bumps. Needless to say, I don’t do milk bumps on my babies. Hehehe!!! :wink:

2 Likes