I'm a GREAT...heehee

Congratulations!! So sweet!!! What a blessing. Hope you get to see her soon.

My parents have 32 grands, 15 great grands!! Tomorrow is their 65th wedding anniversary. My moms in a nursing home with dementia with lewy bodies…he never misses a day of visiting her. Hes there every day like clockwork.

2 Likes

Congratulations, Star! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much ladies…Can you believe how much hair she has? lol My son had lots of hair too…she is so little and pink…lol My mom told me that I was red when I was born too…One of the little girls of my parents friends told them they she wanted a little red baby like me…hahahaha!

11 Likes

Awwwwweeeeeeeeee :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my, she is just adorable!!! Congrats!
My grandmother got married at 13 years old!!!
She had my mom at 14 (or 15, I can’t remember). I’m 31, my daughters are 11, and their great grandmother is the same age as their grandparents on their dad’s side, lol.

4 Likes

Oh, look at that little bundle, sooooo cute, she’s so tiny!!!

2 Likes

And so perfect and pink!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I know, it’s crazy. I couldn’t imagine, my girls better not even think about boys! Lol

2 Likes

Ok…I hope you don’t get sick of me but here are a few final photos and I promise I will wait a little while before I post any more…lol

@izzy or any of you other ladies that are good at it… I need a kit match please…heehee :smile: Preferably the bottom photo but any will do…

9 Likes

So beautiful! Congratulations!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is so precious!!!

1 Like

Awweeeee could never have enough pictures ! So tiny beautiful !

2 Likes

Awwww!!! Kit match!! @izzy @kristi @Rnd210

2 Likes

My first thoughts before looking at the kits, Aurora Sky and Evangeline by Laura Lee, and now I am not sure the nose doesn’t seem quite right. I am going to start searching for others matches.

3 Likes

Starr, post as many pictures as you want to, It’s great to see all the little ones that we get to see. After all we are making babies and can use all the reference photos we can get our hands on. She is such a little doll and I can’t imagine what it must be like for you not to get to be with her!! I see that Band-Aid on her little thigh, ouch, poor baby. Post away lady!!!

1 Like

Maybe Ellis by Tina Kewy

nose still isn’t quite right, I am still looking for the perfect kit match for you.
Fern by Toby Morgan & Bobby Perez

2 Likes

Baby noses can change in a few days as they are often swollen when they are born.

1 Like

I am liking Frankie by Adrie Stoete

3 Likes

A beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl!!! Can’t wait to see more pictures when you get them!!! Congratulations Great Grandma!!! :sparkling_heart:

Opps just saw that I posted to an older message and that there are lots of beautiful pictures of Annalee!! What a gorgeous baby!!! :heart:

2 Likes

BB Gena

with this picture

2 Likes