I'm a GREAT...heehee

Well approximately 3 hours ago I became a Great Grandma…age 55 and a Great Grandma and LOVING IT!!!

Here is the first quick snap I received…I am waiting for better photos…I wish so badly I could be there to hold my little great granddaughter…

She was born at 8:13pm Saturday March 26th
Weighed: 6 pounds 8 ounces
Name: Annalee Ruth Shore

My son is so excited to be a grandfather, he forgot to tell me how long she is…hahaha! My granddaughter had an easy 3 hour labour and both mom and baby are well and healthy…Thank the good Lord! …only sad part is I can not hold her…I want to cry with sadness and with joy…sort of that weird 'female-eee thing" only we women understand…lol

47 Likes

Congratulations, GG! She’s precious.

2 Likes

She’s beautiful! Congratulations, Starr!!! :heart:

2 Likes

So cute!:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

She beautiful! I would want to hold her if she were mine, too!

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you and your family!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Congratulations! You are a young great grandma! I will be 70 next week and my grandson is 16 so I hope I have a bit of wait! She looks so alert for a newborn!

4 Likes

@jeanhai,@AmyR777, @DDDolly, @jlesser, @Luvbaby, @Nikkiroc, @pia

Thank you so much ladies…I am so very excited…I live out in ‘whoop whoop’ as the Aussie’s call it - meaning out in the middle of no where… (actually you have to go a bit further west to be in 'whoop whoop" but I live at the edge of it…lol) so have no family close so I was about to burst to tell someone so i had to come here…thank you all…I just wish I could jump on a plane and fly over…lol I feel so good right now, I don’t even feel like I need a plane…might just head across on this cloud I am on…lol

Thank you again…

7 Likes

Congratulations… What a beautiful little bundle…and very alert looking…:purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much @flymetotheisle and @beverly…we are all so excited…and blessed!

1 Like

Congrats !! good news . This baby is welcomed and loved for sure. Hopefully you will be able to hold her very soon .

2 Likes

Awwwww congrats!!! I’m a grandma and LOVE it!!! So to ba great grandma must be amazing!!!

1 Like

Congrats! She is so cute and brighteyed. I think she already looks like you :wink:

1 Like

Wow, congratulations! I don’t even get to be a grandma and here you are a Great Grandmother. Lucky woman.

1 Like

She is so adorable! What a precious little gift!

1 Like

Oh, Starr!!! Such a sweet baby face!!! You are SUPER young to be a GG - all the better to have FUN with the little bundle❤️ Are the in Australia too?

1 Like

Congrats! She’s so adorable!

1 Like

That is so wonderful!! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Oh Starr! How delightful. I’m so happy for you. I sure hope you find a way to see that baby. Couldn’t you do it? Sell a few extra dollies, hop a plane…

2 Likes

Congratulations! She’s super cute

1 Like