Congratulations! She is beautiful!

1 Like

Congrats! She is beautiful.

1 Like

Aww congrats GG!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Ahh congratulations on the gorgeous little one.

1 Like

Thank you, thank you Thank you everyone…I AM still over the moon and it has not really fully sunk in yet…lol

I wish so much that I could…It is not so much a financial issue though a trip would run easily $15,000 just for a few weeks. (Our plane fairs round trip are quite expensive - minimum $3,500 each so $7000+ for economy and double that if you upgrade to business class and I would have to be able to have a seat where I could stretch my legs out because of my knees…and hubby has extreme irregular heart beat and pressure - a heart attack looking for a place to happen really - so flying is sort of out of the question for him and with me not getting around so well these days, there is not much chance of me going by myself…So…at the moment…the option is not available for me…wahhhhhh :sob: I go to see the ortho surgeon on April 11th though to see what we are going to do about replacements so we’ll see how that goes…I hate being decrepit…I was always so fit and hyper…now the old body doesn’t keep up as well anymore…

Heehee…I sometimes feel that way too…lol I married at 18 and had my first son at 19…he married right when he turned 18 and had his daughter before his 19th birthday and my granddaughter just married last year and had my great granddaughter at 18…(she will be 19 in August this year…) mercy…who knows, I may even live long enough to be a Great Great if the trend continues…I would be about 73 - 74 years old by then…sort of doubt I will still be around by then but anyway… :smile:

4 Likes

She’s beautiful, Starr, congratulations to you and your family!

1 Like

Aww she is so beautiful, Congratulations on becoming a great grandma!! Congrats to your son and his wife also <3

1 Like

WOW Starr, she is a beautiful baby!!! You all must be so darn proud!! Better start looking for a kit match for sure. Congratulations to all of you, sorry you are so far away and can’t hold this little one, there is nothing more special than holding Grands and Great Grands. I have 4 Great Grands they were just here with me for a week, they live in Ohio and me, I’m in So Calif!! Gorgeous, love her name too!!! BTW, you are a very beautiful and special GG!!!

3 Likes

I will be 70 this week and I sure hope I am around long enough to be a great grandma. My grandchildren are 16,13, and 11 and I am hoping it will be awhile before I am a great!
Sorry about your knees giving you such trouble - hopefully the orthopedic doctor can come up with a solution to the discomfort and get you mobile again!

4 Likes

Thanks Pia…you are an amazing lady and an inspiration. Happy Early Birthday!!!

1 Like

She’s beautiful, congratulations!

1 Like

Hey Starr, don’t be thinking that about those of us over 70. I’ve got way too many kits in my stash to be going anywhere for at least the next 20 years!!!

8 Likes

hahaaha…My hat is off to all of you ladies over 70…I have been culling out heaps of kits over the last 6 months…I still have way too many to ever paint them all…not sure if my eyesight or my back will go first but one of them will go long before I ever finished all these kits…lol I will keep culling them out though…the problem is I keep seeing more I like and so my kit stash just yoyos up and down like the scales of a perpetual dieter…lol

6 Likes

Congratulations , she’s beautiful !!!

1 Like

My Grandma is almost 79 (I think) and she is still living by herself and doing well. :heart: My Great Grandma was 93 :heart: Her Mother. She has some medical issues but nothing too bad. She crochets blankets for homeless/less fortunate people and donates them. :heart:

4 Likes

My Mom is 96 and has had 24 hour help in her own home for about 18 months because of macular degeneration. She is still mentally very sharp, but slowing down physically!

4 Likes

I share in knowing about both of these problems!

1 Like

Congrats, She is beautiful!

Oh Starr, she’s beautiful :heart:

Congratulations xx