If only 1 realborn, who would you pick?

Ok… you can only choose one! And the rest… disappear! It’s hard I know… but pick only one and tell us why you made
your choice!
REALBORNS ONLY, one choice!!! And WHY?

7 Likes

Noooo don’t make them disappear!! Lol! Great question. I would have to say 3 month Joseph. Mostly because there aren’t a lot of kits his size out. He is so chunky and fun to dress. I almost said Darren because I love his face, but there are a ton of newborn kits on the market so I think I could make due. But please, no one take my Realborns away :joy:
How about you? Which one would you pick? @Nikkiroc

3 Likes

Dominic asleep! His peaceful face and his perfect size makes him my favorite. :heart:️️

4 Likes

I’m going to say Summer raine. The reason why Is … I love her grumpyish little face… and also because I haven’t seen many of the newer ones yet. But I must admit, I would love a fat joey!

5 Likes

So far Zuri is my favorite.

I just loved the way turned out and she is such a beautiful kit. Her new mommy loved her even more in person.

12 Likes

NB Joseph. I think this kit has the most realistic NB face.

4 Likes

I love Quinn. He is so sweet and peaceful looking, and looks different than the rest of them.

3 Likes

I just finished Leif and I just love him. I am partial to smaller babies though and he is just the sweetest little baby! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I really like a lot of them but my favorites right now would be between Darren, Brooklyn and Jaycee. I like all of their mouths, Darren has a cute button nose but I really like the grumpy look of Jaycee.

4 Likes

I love Jaycee too! I am doing her as a cuddle baby now and her face it precious! :heart:

2 Likes

I love sleeping Dominic. He has such a sweet face and he looks good in any ethnicity. I like his size too- he’s got a little bit of squish, but not too much. And I am almost always partial to girls but I love him!

5 Likes

So which one you have to pick lol! :blush:

1 Like

Do they have to be out??? lol

I am really liking Skya asleep!

5 Likes

I would pick realborn Brooklyn, I think she so cute!

1 Like

Skya?! Who’s that?

3 Likes

@Katinafleming not my pic :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sleeping Landon, but I might change my mind to 3mo Joe once I finish him. I adore chunky babies. Sleeping Landon really felt real to me to hold. My real children were a lot bigger at birth that many of the NB sized realborns.

3 Likes

Jacky shared her version of her today (now on ebay)

15 Likes

Oh. My. Goodness. I neeeeed her! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I know it!!! :heart_eyes: @Katinafleming