If only 1 realborn, who would you pick?

OHHH she is a precious one!

1 Like

Your zuri is beautiful I love her.

1 Like

Oh I am loving Skya ! My favorite that I ve done so far is Darren !! I think I ve said before how much I love that lil mouth lol :heart_eyes::joy:- I m finishing my first one and he is so sweet ! I love the open mouth babies cause it’s so natural looking -looking like a good sleep lol :joy:

4 Likes

I have his sculpt but haven’t painted him yet, you make me want to do him next!

1 Like

I agree!

1 Like

It would have to be NB Joseph or Darren.

1 Like

I would choose Jade for a girl and Quinn for a boy. Love both those cute little faces.

2 Likes

Quinn :heart:

1 Like

Well I like open eyes and hands, larger babies, my pick would have to be Realborn Emmy. I hope they make another RB Toddler soon.

Not my pics!
rbemmy

4 Likes

I love them all, but the one I kept for me is Landon sleeping.

1 Like

Presley captured my heart and is still my favorite realborn.

3 Likes

OH no!!! You can’t do this to me!!! :weary::sob:

Ok I have to go with my girl Summer Rain!!!

3 Likes

Dominic I LOVE!!! That face is perfection!

2 Likes

@katieperry that’s two! Lolol

1 Like

presley i have 2 awake and 2 asleep. ! of each when they first came out and one more from here awhile back. Just wish they had full arms and legs although i might switch out the arms one one set of them. That face just melted my heart

1 Like

Ashley, she has such a sweet baby face.

1 Like

Dominic asleep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have realborn Emma asleep that I purchased in the mail a few weeks ago and she is a beautiful kit with a nice little sleeping peace face expression. When I start painting her, hopeful I will remember to take a picture of her kit.

Right now it is June. She has such a sweet little smile.

Today, I’d choose Brooklyn ~ BUT ~ I might switch to Darren after I paint him; he’s even cute without paint! :smile:

12 Likes