I don’t collect

…but when I do, I buy back my own baby :sweat_smile:

So there is only one baby that I have ever regretted selling, and that is my Jaycee. When I noticed her buyer put her (and others in her collection to fund her new baby) back up for sale after several months, I bought her back!

So here is sweet Jaycee! I’m officially a collector…she will be home next week! My older daughter and I will share her. I cannot wait to see her again!

45 Likes

Congratulations! How fun!!! I don’t blame you for buying her back, she’s BEAUTIFUL :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Love her!

2 Likes

She’s Beautiful! Plus the bright side, you KNOW she’s well painted and made with quality materials! Lol

5 Likes

I don’t blame you for wanting her back. She’s gorgeous!

I’ve never been this fortunate. The only ones I’ve seen for sale are the trouble makers that I never wanted to see again. :rofl:

2 Likes

I am happy for you and your daughter, she I finally back home where she belongs!

2 Likes

How sweet that she is coming back home to you just in time to start the new year. She’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you! She is the only one that I have seen go up for sale and the only one I felt bad packing up. I took that as a sign. I have a select few that I probably wouldn’t want to see again :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m pretty excited!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, and I have also been following her on Instagram enough to see she has been well maintained!

4 Likes

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: I know how customers feel now waiting anxiously for their baby!

6 Likes

Thanks! She will hopefully arrive just in time for 2020

4 Likes

She is adorable. I don’t collect the dolls, just sell them. But the one I would have kept is CoCo by Natalie Blick.

1 Like

I don’t see myself keeping any more. She will probably be my one and only, but she will belong to my daughter one day! I would love to see your Coco!

2 Likes

I don’t collect either but recently there have been a few kits that I just want so bad that I know I’ll collect eventually even if it’s just one lol
But boy oh boy is my little Presley I’ve been working on gonna be so hard to part with, he’s not perfect nor as realistic as some but something about this little guy is killing me!

4 Likes

She’s precious and you will love having her back. So glad you got the opportunity!

Right?!:rofl::heart:

I’m so glad you got her back!

I only collect my own babies too! It’s been years since I’ve kept a new one though!