How long does PatPat really take?

I made an order from PatPat almost 20 days ago. I understand that it’s coming from Asia and expect it to take awhile. For those that have ordered from them before, what’s a likely expected wait time?

It’s tempting to make another order from them, but I want to see how the sizes I already ordered fit first.

@jeanhai Do you remember how long it usually takes?

Anyone else have experience with this company?

I love patpat! It does take a lifetime, but it is SO worth the wait. The stuff is super cute! I keep getting emails from them and they need to calm down because I don’t have any money to give them right now, but when I do, I’ll be on it! I’d say a month or so is about right. I ordered a shirt that doesn’t fit, but I couldn’t figure out the process to return it, so I just…have it, lol.

1 Like

I got the phone app and it wants me to check in everyday for points and savings… If I had known they have a 50 percent off sale after 3p.m. nearly every day I wouldn’t have been so panicked about making my first order during the “flash sale”! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha yeah, they always seem to be having sales! It’s so worth it! I’m surprised how nice the stuff is. The sizes may be a bit wonky to figure out. I got this super cute rainbowy romper, and it’s a bit big, but it still works. I’ll put up a picture in a minute of it.

2 Likes

Is it the one that comes with a red hat?

No its like pastel

1 Like

Oh ok. :slightly_smiling_face:

Trying to find it.

1 Like

I have used them and it took about a month, but got some cute clothes that are waiting for my twin girls that I haven’t painted yet. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I haven’t ordered from them for a while, but I remember it taking about 3-4 weeks. I window shop periodically and know not to order from them if I need it in a hurry. They do have really cute things, though, and I’ve placed many orders there. If you look at the site often you’ll notice that half the stuff they have is always ‘on sale’. I think it’s a marketing strategy so people think they’re getting a deal. Works for me. lol

2 Likes

Ok so, maybe if it wasnt from PatPat, it was from Shein. I believe Shein has about the same delivery timeframe.

2 Likes

Ya just had to tell me about Shein, didn’t ya? lol

1 Like

When I ordered it took about a month. The clothes were cute but 3 of the items had the tags sewn on the outside of the garments. It was a pain to cut them off.

1 Like

:rofl: They are addictive!

Took about a month if I remember correctly. The clothes are quite big! I ordered newborn but the smallest ones fit like a large 0-3 month size. Nothing that actually fits newborn. But they’re all very cute and I like the bigger babies anyway so it works out

2 Likes

Yes, they do run a little big. So cute!

1 Like

About a month ish or so.
Current order is on day 28.
Amazon tends to sell alot of the same stuff (and most goes on sale for the same or $1-$2 more) with faster shipping. So If I need something sooner, I get it from Amazon lol

1 Like

I ordered a bunch and ended up giving some to my nieces because they were all way too big for any of my dolls. Most newborn sizes I ordered were about size of Walmart’s 3-6 month, or even bigger.

1 Like

I’ve ordered before and gotten things in a week. But most of the time it’s a month or so. My favorite PatPat outfit I’ve ever ordered was this. I got one for Charlotte and one for Maven. They are so cozy that it’s like wearing a blanket. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I ordered some outfits for my granddaughter and my new grandson who is expected next month. I agree they run big. And adult sizes run small. I ordered my sons finance a pineapple t-shirt. I bought a medium and it was more like a small. Arrival time varies from 2 weeks to almost 2 months.

1 Like