How long does PatPat really take?

Yeah, I’m worried about those sizes. I bought some clothes for my Mom’s Ever reborns and for my reborns. I know hers wear small newborn sizes, and it’s unclear what size my reborns wear. I bought newborn size for everyone.

1 Like

They may be big. I find Ever wears preemie pretty comfortably.

1 Like

I found it. It’s 0-3. @EmOh

2 Likes

My PatPat order finally arrived today. Took between 20-30 days. For the first time, I have girly clothes for my reborn girl, and clothes of my own choice for my full size human reborns. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What’d ya get, what’d ya get?

3 Likes

I wanna see her babies dressed up in their new togs. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

5 Likes

SO CUTE! I LOVE the first one! They have just the cutest stuff you can’t really find!

1 Like

The floral is for my mom. Also the white and pink with the hat I got in all pink for her. We each got a suspender suit (there’s a bow tie but couldn’t find it atm) and we each got a rainbow “I’m happy” outfit. Those came with plain red hats with a knot on top.

Yes, I love the animal print. It is the thinnest, summer type fabric. But I love it, I hadn’t noticed the hearts on the giraffe untill seeing it in person.

I’ll wash everything then get them dressed, probably post tomorrow. :grin:

2 Likes

We are still patiently waiting :thinking:

3 Likes

Sorry, my sleep schedule is off. I’m so far behind on posts that include pix. Lol

1 Like

I should show yall the patpat bags I have. That would expose me though! :joy:

1 Like

I was thinking of placing a big order from patpat. But…are the clothes too large for most newborn reborns?

1 Like

Lighting is terrible, but here is their newborn size on newborn size Kyra sculpt. Mine is a little underweight.

I think it fits ok, I only washed and dried everything once, and she’s in layers so it looks kind of bulky.

I’d say they do run a little big, but probably not by a full size up.

Hopefully better pix sometime soon, I’m not going to promise tomorrow again. Lol

Hope this is helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, show us some PatPat things. Are you worried you’ll be labeled as a baby clothes hoarder? I’m sure you’re in good company here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

On the other hand, I’m just beginning. I put their clothes on, put them in their snowsuits and still had a dressy outfit for each of them.
What am I supposed to do with these? I didn’t think this through. :woman_facepalming:t2: Good thing I had some kids’ hangers, that works.

I’ve found its hit and miss depending on item.
I’ve found their bodysuits to be a bit bigger, by half size ish
Their rompers are at least a size bigger.

I wash all my pat-pat/amazon
Orders on hot, then dry with high heat and it shrinks them a bit

3 Likes

By bodysuits, do you mean like onesies? Or something with sleeves and pantlegs but is more snug than a romper?
That’s how I washed mine too, shrink em down.

I placed my first order on April 26. They tried to deliver it 3 days ago. I picked it up this morning from the post office. Took less than 30 days.

1 Like