How I cut reborn hair- a quick video

I hope this works! I made a short video of how I cut Reborn hair. I am a hairstylist, so I hope it gives some professional cutting insight while still remaining simple. I chose to make it in fast forward because it’s maybe a little boring. :laughing: It is also available on my Facebook page Wild Meadow Art Dolls, but you should be able to watch directly on here. Click to enlarge. Hope you like!
Update: The video is no longer working on here!
Facebook is where you will find it.

23 Likes

@YelenaRey it’s no hair painting tutorial, but you like haircut advice too, right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could see the video last night but this morning it says “URL signature expired.” :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Oh bummer, was excited to see it!

1 Like

I provided the link to my page, where you should be able to view it now :confused:

1 Like

You follow my Facebook page, right? You should be able to see it from there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh wonderful, thank you!

I don’t do Facebook but I would love to see your video.

You should be able to view it in your browser without signing in. Let me know if not.

Great. Thank you.

I thought it was a good video and informational. I liked it,good job.:footprints::baby:

Thank you for the video. I hope it will be easier for me with my next rooted baby :wink:

@Alypants Thank you for the video. I was able to watch it. I saw some of your babies. You are so talented.

Loved it!! Thanks!!!

@Alypants can you send it to my email? I’m not on fb

My email is
Nicholearotko@gmail.com

Sure!

2 Likes

You are such a doll!!! :kiss::heart::kiss:

1 Like

I love it thank you for doing that for us

Thanks- it was my pleasure. It was a little silly with the pantyhose drape and already having her assembled, but I didn’t want to freak people out with a head on a stick!