How do you all hold your tongue?

Only if your uncle’s hamster is also a survivor of testicular cancer then we can talk

13 Likes

Free is way better! I agree!

By the way, I hope your DH is feeling better and mending well.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

@Jaclyn1 Do not let anyone drive you away from what you enjoy. I have been under attack too a few times. I just mute the thread if it is too much for me. I do realize everyone can not do that but hey it works for me. We all have our own opinions, that is what makes the world go round.

11 Likes

Oh my!!! How did I forget that!!! It must be in 50 acres at least! ! I need my no kill shelter for animals and my pig farm for other things. :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yes!!! A warehouse!
Remember… I I only have 10 grand and I need to borrow it :joy:

3 Likes

LOLOL!
That is too funny

2 Likes

And, don’t forget – a huge order of all kits to be delivered to the new house, etc.

5 Likes

Yes, for free.

6 Likes

Thank you! He’s doing well but the meds he’s on are keeping his heart rate slower than normal to help with healing so he’s more tired than usual. Hoping he’ll feel more himself once he finishes the meds in a couple of months.

2 Likes

And we need those kit deliveries twice a month! Free kits complete with bodies, eyes and plenty of weighting and stuffing matter. And the warehouse needs to be equipped with plenty of paints, brushes, tables and NuWave ovens. None of us will feel at home or comfortable unless it looks like the warehouse is home to a mass of hoarders!

5 Likes

:smile:

LOL! I agree!

1 Like

Best wishes to your husband and to you for the possible added stress.

3 Likes

@Jaclyn1
How do you all hold your tongue?

I hold mine with my fingers… :wink:
How do you hold yours? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

So true!! LOL!

Glad your hubby is healing. I hope the time speeds by for him so that he will feel much better and back to himself again.

2 Likes

Thank you, he’s actually doing well, just frustrated at being more tired than usual. On the upside, he’s getting a lot more rest than usual so maybe that’s a good thing!

1 Like

Your right I shouldn’t, I had no intentions of leaving the group, was just staying quiet in the background because I hate drama but why the hell should i let someone make me feel that way!!

18 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

Glad you didn’t go far for long. :two_hearts:

6 Likes