How are your sales?

So glad I found this discussion, I just started selling on eBay (I’ve sold a few here and there over the last few years) but just now got started back. A friend suggested reborn.com and I was looking into it. Sounds so much better than eBay.

1 Like

Someone just adopted this little cutie last night ~ a sale or two here and there helps me feel like staying in the game. Hopefully things pick up a bit when those tax refunds start rolling in.

7 Likes

Thanks for noticing! I didn’t have time to post about it yesterday. The lady contacted me and said she wanted the baby and asked how to go about it. I just assumed she was “blowing steam” but I told her and was joyfully surprised when she actually pushed the paypal button. On the downside though, the garden I am trying to finance is going to cost me about twice as much as I had first estimated even if I cut corners so I better get busy sell, sell, selling!

8 Likes

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congrats, Helen! I’m sure you will get enough for your garden and I hope things will be picking up soon since its tax time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on the sales Karen and Helen…Yayyyyy! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you Starr. I have to get off here and get that doll packed up. Yikes…I’m out of tissue paper. Do you think I can wrap the presents in toilet paper??? LOL

5 Likes

hahaha! you could always make diaper pressies…sew the legs closed, drop the little outfits down inside the diaper and close it will a ribbon wrapped around he top…heehee

2 Likes

I COULD do that! Or, I could just stick everything inside the doll instead of polyfill, and the customer would have to take the head off to get the goodies. OOH OOH…Dolly pinatas! Love it. (Not really, EW!) I am in a wierd mood. Don’t mind me. I got up at 4 a.m.

7 Likes

Heehee. Made me giggle. Your silly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL!!! That’s funny, Helen!

That’s actually sounds kind of cute, Starr!

2 Likes

Totally! I love it!!!

1 Like

@kareninflorida
#Congrats!!!

Too funny, maybe we should have talked about this before. Seems it brought ggod luck.

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

I was trying to ask this question on reborns.com and it may end up posting it several times,lol. It wasn’t showing up though. But what does impressions mean?

Impressions are how many people visited the general page, and clicks are when they click to look at your specific baby. You want clicks.

2 Likes

Thanks.I thought that’s what it meant but I just wanted to make sure.

2 Likes