How are your sales?

Has anyone been selling steadily? I didn’t make a single sale in all of January.

I have made one sale in January, but I agree, sales are very slow right now. I have over $2000 worth of dolls for sale, but none have sold! I am counting on theses sales to be my money for the ROSE…

3 Likes

No I have babies posted all over with obo listings and nothing so far. 1 baby I have listed for 100.00 on ebay and he is a cute child friendly baby. I hate to give them away but if I don’t do something soon I will not be able to bring more home :frowning: I am running out of room and have plans for 5 new keepers this month.

2 Likes

I sold 2 last month but some of mine have been listed forever!!! Like 90 days​:scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

I didn’t sell any but I did receive orders for two more, one due in April the other due ASAP!

3 Likes

My Jewel is still on eBay with no bids … I haven’t sold any custom this month … It hasn’t happened to me in months … I have many people contacting me though … But complaining about prices … I don’t think $370 is expensive for a well done baby …
January was slow for sure !!

Good luck in February girls !!!

4 Likes

90 days isn’t forever. I think my Sebastian is going to spend his first birthday on reborns.com. lol

7 Likes

Lolololol poor Sebastian!! @joyce_angel1 you need to list on reborns.com :heart: I agree about the price but mine don’t go over 350!

3 Likes

I’m not complaining or anything. I’ve had a lot of emails…a lot of interest… but no buyers. After tax returns start coming in, I think it will pick up. I just wanted to make sure it was not just my babies that weren’t selling. I’m trying to finance a new garden and it’s looking like I’m going to have to “borrow” from my hubby to get started in time. LOL

4 Likes

Sold 2 in January; this time of year can be soooooo slow

1 Like

Congratulations Karen. I think two in January is great!

1 Like

I didn’t have any sales in January either. I hope it picks up for us soon.

1 Like

I have several customs booked, but no other sales in January.

1 Like

sold 1 in January

1 Like

Ive got a few customs, my avatar sold. Pretty much it. I did however get a buyer yesterday for my baby Leelou so I had to pull her listing off ebay. Local lady was dropping off 2 babies she got from another artist to be fixed. And I was showing her my available babies. She fell in love with baby Leelou. It was neat to see her reaction. She couldnt get over how realistic she looked. It made my day!

3 Likes

My Sharlamae is the only baby I made in January. She didn’t get any bids on eBay, but she sold privately as soon as her auction ended. It always seems a little slower right after Christmas to me.

Misty

3 Likes

I have been lucky I guess…sold 7…but 2 of those have been for sale forever…!!..and 1 was completely unexpected from a good customer who ended up buying 2…!!

4 Likes

I don’t count…mine are custom orders so I have not been out there testing the market like you lovely ladies…Will be interesting to see how this year goes…Wishing everyone lots of sells for the year! :smile:

7 Likes

I sold 3 but one is on layaway. And I have another 3 people who are waiting for tax returns

4 Likes

Well, I don’t feel so bad. It seems like there have been very few sales overall, and big congrats to those of you who sold this last month! Let’s hope February improves a bit. I have three babies for sale and another one almost ready. So best of luck, y’all.

3 Likes