Help please with this kit!

Has anyone ever reborned this sculpt before. My husband and my niece both both me a kit so I have 2. I don’t want to mess these up. I have only done BB kits, so I don’t know where to start. It tells me nothing about plugs, rings, belly plate, nothing. Do I use washes…I’m so lost! Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

Right kit but wrong picture sorry!

3 Likes

I haven’t done her but you sure hit the jackpot! :blush:

She is a pretty kit, I am still doing BB kits, lol! Can’t wait to see what you do with her!

Thank you , yes I did. I was shedding tears of joy!

I’ve only done BB kits too…thats why I’m so lost!

1 Like

I have never done a non BB kit either. She is one of my dream kits. I would imagine you would treat her the same unless she was one with connectors . I wish you well. I am trying to get better so I can get a more expensive kit too.

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t think I’m that good yet which is one reason I’m so scared, but my hubby has faith in me!..I will start in a few days.

2 Likes

What a beautiful kit .

I am sure you will do fine, let me know how it goes

Adorable kit… I can’t wait to see yours . I would love one of her too, but I’m not sure I’m that good yet.:grinning:

@Skylar What an awesome hubby!

You would paint her like any other kit you’ve painted. Just go really slow, take your time. It’s easier to add more paint on than to take the paint off.
No I haven’t painted her. Working on non-BB kits myself and they’re super expensive, so I’m taking my time with them.

I’ve done her. :slight_smile: Here is my Chenoa.

You paint her just like any other kit. Just go slowly. :slight_smile: She is a nice vinyl and took paint well. I don’t think you will have any problems with the kit.

7 Likes

Omg, she’s beautiful! Did you use plugs/rings/body plate. Did you use washes for her. I know I’m bombarding you with questions and I’m sorry, but really trying to learn! Oh n what size clothes n shoes does she wear. Thanks in advance!

Thanks everyone! Hubby is a keeper for sure!

1 Like

She is Lovely !!!

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I did not use plugs or rings.
Or a tummy plate.
I did use washes…When it comes to that it’s best to watch some tutorials on YouTube to help with the specifics of it.
I personally didn’t use any tutorials on her or any of my dolls, but some people do well with them. At least to get started and gain confidence. :slight_smile:

You can do it! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!